January 20, 2021, 03:08:06 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs West Ham  (Read 44768 times)

November 29, 2017, 04:21:01 PM
Read 44768 times

School of Science

Do us a favour dunc
Pass us the crack pipe mate, I need some of what you are on

Haha made me chuckle.....As long as he's here for one year only, i'll kick Sammy Lee out myself  :)
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

November 29, 2017, 11:37:14 PM
Reply #1

School of Science

The atmosphere will be grim tonight. I hope they don't parade Alladyce. Could see him being jeered and booed.

That would border on pathetic, really embarrassing, the man has arrived to get us out of the shambolic mess we are in. Not my or most other fans cup of tea, but Christ he deserves a chance.

November 29, 2017, 11:41:53 PM
Reply #2

School of Science

The club is bigger than any player, any manager and certainly fucking Sammy fucking Lee, so as a life long blue I will get behind this shambles of a team, manager and backroom staff because its the club I support, always have and always will, good times or bad...do I like what is happening ?...Fuck no it is killing me inside, but no I wont be booing any members of our club and will be giving my full support to whoever walks out on the pitch tonight in the hope they have Evertons best interests at heart and we turn it around and get back to where we belong...what the fuck will booing do to help?

Well said feel much the same.

November 30, 2017, 02:52:26 AM
Reply #3

School of Science

The difference for me was easy, we actually looked like we cared that first half, I'll even say we played like a team.
Johnjoe Kenny has played brilliantly, Sigurdsson looks like a player, Holgate has stiffened us up, looked more like the Davies of old and the speed and determination of DCL has give us a viable target to aim for.

November 30, 2017, 03:01:52 AM
Reply #4

School of Science

All the rest on BT say it was a pen. Savage shown the dick he is.

Think Savage is single handidly trying to make a case for diving against DCL, and maybe retrospective two match ban.

November 30, 2017, 04:32:33 AM
Reply #5

School of Science

November 30, 2017, 05:54:20 PM
Reply #6

School of Science

I think that was our best performance of the season, West Ham were on top for a 15 minute period at the start of the second half and yes should have scored, they hit the bar and missed a pen plus our nerves were frayed. We also finished the stronger and don't forget we had a lot of I juries and a suspended top scorer last night.