October 27, 2020, 09:19:30 AM

Author Topic: Deadline Day  (Read 31888 times)

January 31, 2018, 04:24:32 PM
Read 31888 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Mangala isn’t garbage and would be a good signing. He’s also got a lot of what we’re missing.

Physically capable and will thrive in a more deep block defensive structure rather than front foot balling.

Edit : just want to point out that I did espouse this signing some time back.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 06:46:28 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 31, 2018, 06:58:05 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He's the sort of midfielder I'd want. Keeps the ball well, creates chances.

Fulham aren't selling such an influential player in the middle of a promotion push though.

Won’t get anywhere near him unfortunately
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 31, 2018, 07:57:59 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Nah, I reckon we're the biggest club that would come in for him. Could you see him going to any of the top 6?

Was thinking he looked a bit spurs-y tbh, Fulham have ruled out a move tho apparently

February 01, 2018, 05:05:29 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
If lookman gets minutes sound but as a general rule I would say if Leipzig want your young player you should have another look.

Wish allardici wasn’t so openly confrontational like. Big part of bringing talented young players in these days is being a positive place for developing (like leipzig actually - ain’t surprised lookman wanted to go) and being super confrontational and hanging players out to dry and not playing youngsters aren’t great signals to put out.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 05:09:45 AM by brap2 »