December 03, 2020, 01:09:27 PM

Author Topic: What to do with our current squad  (Read 55752 times)

July 30, 2018, 11:47:31 PM
Reply #690

Martip

The more control we have the less we would need a duracell rabbit tackle machine that canít do anything other than that as well. The eventuality that Gana must be moved aside is coming I think.

; think weíre going with him for the year as the number 6. Missed Carvalho, missed bissouma, MAYBE getting gonalons who is nothing special himself - think itís Morganís place to lose unfortunately.
You know what Schneiderlin really gets on My tits as you know he's got it in his locker but never seems to motivate himself. Watching the friendly the other day he sprayed some lovely balls about at times then just disappears and gets overun.
" All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"

July 30, 2018, 11:49:48 PM
Reply #691

Lxxx

......................yes he is . My question was - why give him an extension ? We should be looking at a better no.2 for next season .

Unless he had another offer and we needed to offer him an extra year to secure this coming season. Sometimes needs must when we have about 100 other issues to sort ahead of this one.

July 30, 2018, 11:51:33 PM
Reply #692

Nicco

......................yes he is . My question was - why give him an extension ? We should be looking at a better no.2 for next season .
Could be that or DoF has some brain and is thinking two seasons ahead.

We know that the media has already started the quest to move Pickford to one of their favoured clubs.

And with second choice keeper already in place IF Pickford moves we only have to find a first choice keeper, not a first AND second choice keeper.
JŲnkŲpings SŲdra IF

July 31, 2018, 12:42:21 AM
Reply #693

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber

We could have even given him the extra year security on his contract by maybe reducing his weekly wage slightly

July 31, 2018, 05:06:02 AM
Reply #694

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Said I was pleased to see he had been given a new contract but thread was deleted, donít understand why ?

July 31, 2018, 05:10:47 AM
Reply #695

Alanvideo

Said I was pleased to see he had been given a new contract but thread was deleted, donít understand why ?
........its been moved to 'what to we do with our current squad'
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 31, 2018, 05:24:51 AM
Reply #696

Gash

Global Moderator

It was lobbed into the current squad thread as it had already been mentioned in there a few times.

July 31, 2018, 12:14:41 PM
Reply #697

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
It was lobbed into the current squad thread as it had already been mentioned in there a few times.
Thanks

July 31, 2018, 12:35:12 PM
Reply #698

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Unless Pickford is injured I canít see him getting a game unless a Cup game against seriously lower division, think heís fine.

July 31, 2018, 01:04:12 PM
Reply #699

bluenuck

The more control we have the less we would need a duracell rabbit tackle machine that canít do anything other than that as well. The eventuality that Gana must be moved aside is coming I think.

Schneiderlin; think weíre going with him for the year as the number 6. Missed Carvalho, missed bissouma, MAYBE getting gonalons who is nothing special himself - think itís Morganís place to lose unfortunately.

The more control we have in mid field the better out CB's will look. I've said this in another thread; we need a beast of a CM before a CB. Buying a Good CB won't matter if we don't fix our mid field. He will look like shit cause our mid field is shit.

We need to have better control of the mid field in games. We lose that battle every day.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 01:05:23 PM by bluenuck »

July 31, 2018, 01:32:12 PM
Reply #700

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I can see him going for docoure..

As I say I’ve gone off the idea but if it’s him or no one then I’d say him. He’ll end up costing about £40m tho
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 31, 2018, 04:20:32 PM
Reply #701

Hawkandro

Murmurings of Williams to Swansea on Twitter.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

July 31, 2018, 04:24:10 PM
Reply #702

Ramjam

Murmurings you say, shout it from the roof tops
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 31, 2018, 04:48:53 PM
Reply #703

Martip

Murmur louder !
" All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"

July 31, 2018, 05:16:14 PM
Reply #704

Lxxx

Yeh have read that quite a bit. Would make sense now they're looking for a championship level centre half.