January 19, 2021, 02:36:21 AM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 185946 times)

November 23, 2020, 10:44:27 PM
Reply #2190

velimski

Lobbed his shirt to a construction worker that was working on that swanky new stand at Fulham after the game, because the fella had clapped him after the substitution.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 10:45:59 PM by velimski »

November 23, 2020, 11:04:48 PM
Reply #2191

sam of the south

Lobbed his shirt to a construction worker that was working on that swanky new stand at Fulham after the game, because the fella had clapped him after the substitution.

Hes a real one, isnt he 💙
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

November 24, 2020, 12:00:19 AM
Reply #2192

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Always has time for the fans @richarlison97 💙🇧🇷 pic.twitter.com/JOzdCRx6yU</p>&mdash; No context Richarlison (@nocontextrichy7) November 22, 2020 <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

November 24, 2020, 12:08:10 AM
Reply #2193

Mouse

NSNO Subscriber
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.

December 05, 2020, 08:49:50 PM
Reply #2194

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
At what point are we allowed to criticize his performance on the pitch?

Yes, he had a brilliant assist today, thankfully. What'd he do the other 89'?

He has 24 shots, 0 goals. Worst in the Prem by a country mile. It was his reckless, braindead challenge resulting in a red that kickstarted our precipitous decline, and he hasn't done shit since returning from the suspension.

But yeah, he's great on Twitter.
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

December 05, 2020, 08:56:01 PM
Reply #2195

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

He has 24 shots, 0 goals. Worst in the Prem by a country mile. It was his reckless, braindead challenge resulting in a red that kickstarted our precipitous decline, and he hasn't done shit since returning from the suspension.

His shooting has been awful this year. Really don't know what's going on with him. Shouldn't worry too much about him though, he's off in the summer anyway.
Human progress has always been driven by a sense of adventure and unconventional thinking.~ Andre Geim

December 05, 2020, 08:56:17 PM
Reply #2196

Free Agent

Yep he was awful today, no question about it.
However would would you play there instead? Would Bernard or Gordon have done better?

December 05, 2020, 08:57:37 PM
Reply #2197

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Yep he was awful today, no question about it.
However would would you play there instead? Would Bernard or Gordon have done better?

Oh no, not at all. You keep your best players on the pitch when available.

But he's been shite for weeks now and constantly escapes criticism.

December 05, 2020, 08:59:46 PM
Reply #2198

GrantyBoy78

Yeah, hes gone off the boil. Did anyone see his interview the other day? He essentially said he came off against Brighton so he could make the Brazil squad. Carlo advised him not to go on international duty - to stay and get fit, but he refused.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

December 05, 2020, 09:01:07 PM
Reply #2199

Cozzie

He's been off it for a while and it's impacting us.

Just hope he can turn it around.

December 05, 2020, 09:04:49 PM
Reply #2200

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, hes gone off the boil. Did anyone see his interview the other day? He essentially said he came off against Brighton so he could make the Brazil squad. Carlo advised him not to go on international duty - to stay and get fit, but he refused.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

I did. Didn't like it but the only defense I could could come up with was that while everyone else was playing meaningless Nations League games, the South American teams were playing World Cup qualifiers.

I get that form can come and go, but I don't think enough attention has been paid to his red card & suspension. It was literally the moment we began to fall apart.

December 05, 2020, 09:06:10 PM
Reply #2201

ajax_andy

Agree he wasn't at his best today, but also that lack of a proper left back behind him massively hampers him as he has to do it all on his own out there... Needs an overlapping left back to allow him then to cut back inside, or play a ball outside to that player.

Tough call to be asking him to do anything down that side, although first half he did get space and created a goal.

He's definitely not on top from, but I feel it's not totally just down to his failings over the last couple of games... Godfrey and Iwobi behind him isnt conducive to anything positive down that side.

At least with Delph there first half it made more space for him and lead to some decent opportunities to get low crosses in to DCL

December 05, 2020, 09:09:02 PM
Reply #2202

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Agree he wasn't at his best today, but also that lack of a proper left back behind him massively hampers him as he has to do it all on his own out there... Needs an overlapping left back to allow him then to cut back inside, or play a ball outside to that player.

Tough call to be asking him to do anything down that side, although first half he did get space and created a goal.

He's definitely not on top from, but I feel it's not totally just down to his failings over the last couple of games... Godfrey and Iwobi behind him isnt conducive to anything positive down that side.

At least with Delph there first half it made more space for him and lead to some decent opportunities to get low crosses in to DCL

Ok, what about the last 4 games.

Let me just restate it. 24 shots. 0 goals.

December 05, 2020, 09:12:52 PM
Reply #2203

Free Agent

[/b]

Think that was just down to Burnley being shit than Delph creating space

December 05, 2020, 09:14:46 PM
Reply #2204

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
His short passing is diabolical at times.