October 22, 2020, 10:58:10 AM

Author Topic: Lucas Digne  (Read 68011 times)

October 20, 2020, 03:24:10 PM
Reply #870

Bluedylan

The good thing is that almost everyone else hates them, and they reveal their true nature when things like this happen.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

October 20, 2020, 03:30:14 PM
Reply #871

sam of the south

The good thing is that almost everyone else hates them, and they reveal their true nature when things like this happen.

I hope youíre right, here.

I just worry that their relentless positive coverage eventually seeps into peopleís pores, a bit like Tubby Johnson.
ďI went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau

October 20, 2020, 03:34:28 PM
Reply #872

Bluedylan

I just worry that their relentless positive coverage eventually seeps into peopleís pores, a bit like Tubby Johnson.

I'm going off comment sections on national articles, and on youtube. There's usually loads of squabbling and disagreement but the one unifying feature is that everyone, other then them, dislikes Liverpool fans.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

October 20, 2020, 03:38:29 PM
Reply #873

sam of the south

I'm going off comment sections on national articles, and on youtube. There's usually loads of squabbling and disagreement but the one unifying feature is that everyone, other then them, dislikes Liverpool fans.

Well, this warms the heart.
ďI went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau

October 20, 2020, 03:44:40 PM
Reply #874

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

October 20, 2020, 03:51:22 PM
Reply #875

Macca77

Haha that's brilliant

October 20, 2020, 05:22:39 PM
Reply #876

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Don't love the council house bit but other than that he's not wrong
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 20, 2020, 07:22:25 PM
Reply #877

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Highlighting stuff like that and trying to create extra outrage only helps I feel as I think most people would look at that and see the funny side or at least the intentions.

Thatís when most people start to realize itís enough and time to move on. At least from the big headline articles. Commentators will probably bring this up every game until VVD is back.

October 20, 2020, 11:01:59 PM
Reply #878

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber

Nobody fucking likes Liverpool fans. No one.
Playing FM20 24/7.

October 20, 2020, 11:22:33 PM
Reply #879

sam of the south

Nobody fucking likes Liverpool fans. No one.

Itís not just the Ďfansí, though, is it.

Itís the entire Club itself, and everyone connected with it.

They havenít done one thing to defuse this, other than Carragher.

Contrast this with the classy way that Seamus and Andre handled the Son situation, and it really is night and day.

Henry David Thoreau

October 20, 2020, 11:25:06 PM
Reply #880

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Itís not just the Ďfansí, though, is it.

Itís the entire Club itself, and everyone connected with it.

They havenít done one thing to defuse this, other than Carragher.

Contrast this with the classy way that Seamus and Andre handled the Son situation, and it really is night and day.

Right. My unsaid point was that it doesn't matter what the redshite talking heads say on TV/write in the papers/tweet, they're only talking to redshite supporters. Everyone else - not just us - sees right through them and fucking hates them. I know plenty of Utd, Spurs, Arsenal etc. fans over here and believe me we're not the only ones who feel this way.
Playing FM20 24/7.

October 20, 2020, 11:27:58 PM
Reply #881

sam of the south

Right. My unsaid point was that it doesn't matter what the redshite talking heads say on TV/write in the papers/tweet, they're only talking to redshite supporters. Everyone else - not just us - sees right through them and fucking hates them. I know plenty of Utd, Spurs, Arsenal etc. fans over here and believe me we're not the only ones who feel this way.

Iím not sure itís that cut and dry.

The press and pundits have always been this nauseating about them, and yet I know plenty of proper supporters of other Clubs, who all lapped up Liverpool's ECL victories in 2005 and 2019.

Henry David Thoreau