March 06, 2021, 05:12:16 PM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 234761 times)

October 05, 2019, 11:13:14 PM
Reply #2565

Heisenberg

I just hope we don't replace him with another flavour of the month.

I hope Brands has been making a plan B in case of this scenario.

Wouldn’t get your hopes up if the hunt for a right winger and centre back is anything to go by...

October 05, 2019, 11:14:35 PM
Reply #2566

Waltzer

He strikes me as a professional so I'd be amazed if he's not already started those discussions.

Is that similar discussions to the ones he had about getting a centre back and striker.......

October 05, 2019, 11:14:43 PM
Reply #2567

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
I'd say that should be the end of the line for him. It's as bad (maybe even worse) as just before Koeman left.

Maybe now isn't a bad time to see how well Unsworth would do, I don't think he was given a fair crack of the whip last time round and results did start to improve just before Allardyce come in.
If Moshiri wants a 'big name' then I'd love it to be Mourinho, I know loads of people hate him and he'd probably be reluctant to come here, but at least we'd actually win games.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

October 05, 2019, 11:16:13 PM
Reply #2568

Waltzer

I'd say that should be the end of the line for him. It's as bad (maybe even worse) as just before Koeman left.

Maybe now isn't a bad time to see how well Unsworth would do, I don't think he was given a fair crack of the whip last time round and results did start to improve just before Allardyce come in.
If Moshiri wants a 'big name' then I'd love it to be Mourinho, I know loads of people hate him and he'd probably be reluctant to come here, but at least we'd actually win games.

FFS if Unsie was given anymore of a crack we'd be in the Championship by now, its as crazy a shout now as it was then

October 05, 2019, 11:16:17 PM
Reply #2569

Heisenberg

Unsworth. Jesus

October 05, 2019, 11:16:43 PM
Reply #2570

toshyboy

Gotta go for me now, although I suspect the red card may save him (for now)

October 05, 2019, 11:17:53 PM
Reply #2571

BlueForYou

Ferguson

Welcome back, Mikel
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 05, 2019, 11:18:30 PM
Reply #2572

Lxxx

Is that similar discussions to the ones he had about getting a centre back and striker.......

Nothing like it, as well you know.

October 05, 2019, 11:18:40 PM
Reply #2573

kramer0

I don't think he knows how to coach attacking positioning regardless of the team shape.

All of our good movement during build-ups comes from players who learned how to move without the ball at top sides, plus Davies (whose off the ball talents are a gift we're wasting).

October 05, 2019, 11:20:14 PM
Reply #2574

Shogun

Administrator
That Kean for DCL sub was mad, how was that ever going to change that game?

If you're not angry, you're not listening.

October 05, 2019, 11:20:32 PM
Reply #2575

kramer0

Unsworth's team selections were insane. He got it right one time at the end but the rest of his time was terrifying.

I was the #1 person beating the Unsworth drum after Koeman but now that I've seen him in action... never again.

October 05, 2019, 11:22:54 PM
Reply #2576

Lxxx

That Kean for DCL sub was mad, how was that ever going to change that game?

That summed up how he'd lost the plot. Throw a 19 year old lad up top on his own against 4 big crocks while we're chasing the game.

October 05, 2019, 11:23:38 PM
Reply #2577

KoemansNumberTens

Unsworth's team selections were insane. He got it right one time at the end but the rest of his time was terrifying.

I was the #1 person beating the Unsworth drum after Koeman but now that I've seen him in action... never again.

I voted for unsworth too. His teams were shocking though. The Southampton game an utter embarrassment. He seemed to be trying too hard. No basics. To be honest I’d like to see him sacked from the u23s now

October 05, 2019, 11:24:42 PM
Reply #2578

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Options

Unsworth - fuck no. Sanarcho will be ripping his cock off at the idea though

Moyes - fuck no. Hannu wants him though!!

Ferguson - fuck no. But he's got a tattoo and is a "legend"

I really hope that brands has someone lined up, I really don't know who tho. I couldn't handle any of the above, I don't want another allardyce esque period again
Simply simply lovely

October 05, 2019, 11:26:02 PM
Reply #2579

Bluerin

Kevin Kilbane fact _ Premier sides under Silva have conceeded 44 goals in 87 matches from set pieces.

So that tells me its the manager and his defensive back room staff ,which he brought with him, that are at fault and have to go.