October 22, 2020, 10:03:31 PM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 198935 times)

October 03, 2019, 09:43:15 PM
Reply #2535

Cereal Killer

Can someone give the gist of the article. I don’t want to click on an echo link as it’s like deliberately getting herpes...

The training pitch was previously visible from the car park, we’ve erected some form of barrier so it isn’t anymore, the players are apparently pleased with this

October 03, 2019, 10:31:22 PM
Reply #2536

TheTone

Put the barrier up as too many cars were getting smashed up when our strikers took shots at goal in training

October 05, 2019, 03:17:05 PM
Reply #2537

Paddockoldie

I was watching something about how a person's dog can be a reflection of themselves in terms of character or personality etc. I think Silva's team does this in a way. I saw him at the Sheffield game and he looked lost and weak. Why isn't he screaming at his players when they let him down on the pitch? Where's his passion? It's reflected in his team's play. They all think he's a nice guy but we don't need nice guys, we need winners. Just an observation.

October 05, 2019, 04:46:57 PM
Reply #2538

Crackling

NSNO Subscriber
I was watching something about how a person's dog can be a reflection of themselves in terms of character or personality etc. I think Silva's team does this in a way. I saw him at the Sheffield game and he looked lost and weak. Why isn't he screaming at his players when they let him down on the pitch? Where's his passion? It's reflected in his team's play. They all think he's a nice guy but we don't need nice guys, we need winners. Just an observation.
You're seeing what you want to see.
It's utter rubbish to say that he doesn't care or looks lost.
I think what you're wanting to see is klopp running up and down the touchline and generally being a prick. It seems some Everton fans have gone from hating that to pining for that behaviour.
It's the same type of thought that would have Ferguson as manager because he has a fucking tattoo.q

October 05, 2019, 04:49:53 PM
Reply #2539

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Naaa. Rubbish this is. Just because he isnt a cunt on the touchline, doesnt mean he has no passion!
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

October 05, 2019, 05:06:26 PM
Reply #2540

Paddockoldie

You're seeing what you want to see.
It's utter rubbish to say that he doesn't care or looks lost.
I think what you're wanting to see is klopp running up and down the touchline and generally being a prick. It seems some Everton fans have gone from hating that to pining for that behaviour.
It's the same type of thought that would have Ferguson as manager because he has a fucking tattoo.q

Ha ha. Trust me fella. I ain't seeing what I want to see. I want to see our players stand up and be present. I want to see some desire to beat teams, go past apathy because it's not going our way. That's what I want to see but I'm not. If being a cunt like Klopp got us where they are, I'd have it all day long.

October 05, 2019, 05:07:55 PM
Reply #2541

Paddockoldie

Naaa. Rubbish this is. Just because he isnt a cunt on the touchline, doesnt mean he has no passion!

Maybe it's just hidden under those cow eyes and "moments"?

October 05, 2019, 05:08:58 PM
Reply #2542

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He’s always shouting at the players though.

It doesn’t matter like, but he’s constantly on the touch line barking instructions.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

October 05, 2019, 10:51:01 PM
Reply #2543

kramer0

Actually work on your plan or leave, please.

October 05, 2019, 10:54:09 PM
Reply #2544

TheTone

Sack him and bin this thread off for good

October 05, 2019, 10:57:25 PM
Reply #2545

Lxxx

Is it okay to ask for him to binned in this thread or are we still just discussing his 'playbook' whatever the fuck that is?

October 05, 2019, 10:59:10 PM
Reply #2546

Bluedylan

Yeah i’d fire him too.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

October 05, 2019, 10:59:34 PM
Reply #2547

Fynci

Can’t be long before we see Unsworth in his customary caretaker manager position.

October 05, 2019, 10:59:39 PM
Reply #2548

Toffee Tuesdays

Is it okay to ask for him to binned in this thread or are we still just discussing his 'playbook' whatever the fuck that is?

Pass around the back and pray that space opens up. That’s the whole playbook.

And cross into a sea of defenders.

October 05, 2019, 10:59:53 PM
Reply #2549

KoemansNumberTens

Surely he can’t survive the evening now.

We are 17th and we are artificially high given we’ve had an easy start to the season. It’s an absolutely joyless experience supporting Everton. We’ve had an odd good season but it’s just false hope when the next season we throw it all away.