October 22, 2020, 10:48:40 PM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 198943 times)

October 06, 2019, 12:13:57 AM
Reply #2595

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Wouldn't bother me having Moyes tbh.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

October 06, 2019, 12:16:10 AM
Reply #2596

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

What a surprise
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

October 06, 2019, 12:19:53 AM
Reply #2597

Waltzer

What is it that wouldn't bother you. The fact he took united from champions to mediocrity? Or getting sacked at Sociedad for being awful? Or being manager of relegated Sunderland and getting sacked for making sexist comments? Or running his contract down with Everton, playing us like a fool just to get his 'dream job'?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

October 06, 2019, 12:20:49 AM
Reply #2598

KoemansNumberTens

There would be fucking riots !

There really wouldn’t. Bill kenwright is still a good blue despite all his lies and attempting to us to a 60m shed. We’d do nothing

October 06, 2019, 12:47:30 AM
Reply #2599

Tinga

So who can we realistically attract to this shit house of a team?

October 06, 2019, 12:53:26 AM
Reply #2600

Shogun

Administrator
Arteta has the coaching background to improve our build-up play and attacking movement, which is the main thing we lack at the moment.

Brands handles recruitment anyway so lack of "managerial" experience not such a big deal.

Man management is a pretty big deal as far as managerial experience goes like.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

October 06, 2019, 01:05:25 AM
Reply #2601

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
What a surprise

Why is that a surprise? Cant think I've ever called for him to be our manager before. I've always thought he gets alot of undue stick from our fans, but that's about it.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

October 06, 2019, 01:10:57 AM
Reply #2602

penguinofdoom1878

So who can we realistically attract to this shit house of a team?

as a few have posted Benítez would come and would sort us out

October 06, 2019, 01:16:46 AM
Reply #2603

Waltzer

Why is that a surprise? Cant think I've ever called for him to be our manager before. I've always thought he gets alot of undue stick from our fans, but that's about it.
If you'd been with your misses for 11 years, during that time you'd had some good times and some bad, but overall you were good together and supported one another. Then during the 11th year you found out she started cheating on you, arranged another marriage and got a deal which meant you got fucked over, then once she sampled her new life and it all went drastically wrong for her decided she wanted wanted you back, would you accept her?

October 06, 2019, 01:18:31 AM
Reply #2604

TheTone

In what century will we stop talking about David Moyes 🙄

October 06, 2019, 01:18:52 AM
Reply #2605

MexicanToffee

This is a crisis. A large crisis. In fact, if you got a moment, it's a twelve-storey crisis with a magnificent entrance hall, carpeting throughout, 24-hour portage, and an enormous sign on the roof, saying 'This Is a Large Crisis'. A large crisis requires a large plan. Get me two pencils and a pair of underpants.... which is more of a plan than Silva possesses.
STAY HOME......PROTECT THE NHS.......SAVE LIVES

October 06, 2019, 01:27:11 AM
Reply #2606

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
as a few have posted Benítez would come and would sort us out

He wouldn’t.

He’d struggle to work alongside a director of football as he wants complete control.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

October 06, 2019, 01:32:07 AM
Reply #2607

Waltzer

He wouldn't.

He'd struggle to work alongside a director of football as he wants complete control.
Disagree, he had hardly any control at Newcastle and doubt he did at Madrid or Chelsea. I don't know if its changed, but his family still live on Merseyside and I bet he'd give his right bollock to move back

October 06, 2019, 01:32:54 AM
Reply #2608

Bluedylan

We don't need to panic. We just need to appoint a better manager, and there are plenty out there.

Shogs should be reprimanded for even mentioning Moyes.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

October 06, 2019, 01:46:45 AM
Reply #2609

indiantoffee1975

Need to pack it in with all the Moyes shouts. FFS. There are managers all over the world. Fuck Moyes i'd rather vote for a season ticket holder to take the reigns than him.