January 18, 2021, 04:02:40 PM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 224993 times)

October 27, 2019, 12:20:55 AM
Reply #2820

indiantoffee1975

Is Watford the cup game? If he loses the next league game (who’s that against) he’d have to go too. We can’t be hovering around the bottom too long

Really he’s got a must win game every other week now. He should already be gone. His performance has been poor both in the short and long term

Spurs next Sunday, Key game is Southampton away on the 9th, there first game after that thrashing Leicester dished out.

October 27, 2019, 12:22:22 AM
Reply #2821

TheTone

Oh look, Spurs havnt won away in ages.....

It ain't happening tomorrow either

October 27, 2019, 12:24:50 AM
Reply #2822

KoemansNumberTens

Spurs next Sunday, Key game is Southampton away on the 9th, there first game after that thrashing Leicester dished out.

Not sure that’s the key. We lose to spurs we are probably back in the bottom 3. How long can that go on. So what if we beat Southampton. We’d still have a must win the week after.

He’s at the stage now where he needs to get 7pts from 3 games just so the 4th 1 isn’t must win

He should have gone after Burnley. He should be gone tonight. If we don’t beat spurs he should go. Fucking Southampton is too little too late. It’s not just short term either his long term record is poor too

October 27, 2019, 12:30:38 AM
Reply #2823

indiantoffee1975

Not sure that’s the key. We lose to spurs we are probably back in the bottom 3. How long can that go on. So what if we beat Southampton. We’d still have a must win the week after.

He’s at the stage now where he needs to get 7pts from 3 games just so the 4th 1 isn’t must win

He should have gone after Burnley. He should be gone tonight. If we don’t beat spurs he should go. Fucking Southampton is too little too late. It’s not just short term either his long term record is poor too

Either way, he'll be gone very soon.

October 27, 2019, 12:31:07 AM
Reply #2824

sixymack

His time is up.  Time to break the bank and appoint an actual manager who is world class and has a track record of winning.

October 27, 2019, 12:32:41 AM
Reply #2825

Shogun

Administrator
QFs of the cup if we beat Watford, that's the sort of thing that allows a manager to keep ticking along.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

October 27, 2019, 12:39:58 AM
Reply #2826

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Seen enough in the last two games to make me think he can turn it around.

Two wins in the next two games and he’s sound.

He’ll still be here regardless of what happens on Tuesday anyway. There’s a level headedness to the board with brands involved so I think we’re a long way from him getting the boot.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he lasts the season tbh.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

October 27, 2019, 12:49:07 AM
Reply #2827

Mayor Farnum

His time is up.  Time to break the bank and appoint an actual manager who is world class and has a track record of winning.

Yes loads of those knocking about looking for a job in October.
Ask yourself. "What would Lewis Hamilton say?"

October 27, 2019, 12:54:27 AM
Reply #2828

KoemansNumberTens

He’ll still be here regardless of what happens on Tuesday anyway. There’s a level headedness to the board with brands involved so I think we’re a long way from him getting the boot.

Wouldn’t surprise me either if he lasted the season but he should be already gone

Lost 5 of the last 6. Could be in the bottom 3 come this time tomorrow. Never won from behind. Lost more than he’s won with us. Sacked by Watford and relegated with hull (so it’s not like he’s an amazing history to convince us)

Him still being here is a stain on brands and Moshiri. He’s the wrong man. What’s the point of us muddling through further. Does he get more time if spurs beat us too?  If that happens Southampton and whom ever is after that are both must win. Wasting another international break in between I think? It’s gone too far now

October 27, 2019, 01:06:46 AM
Reply #2829

sam of the south

Football would be dead to me if I didn’t love Everton so much.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

October 27, 2019, 01:12:00 AM
Reply #2830

Waltzer

Wouldn't surprise me either if he lasted the season but he should be already gone

Lost 5 of the last 6. Could be in the bottom 3 come this time tomorrow. Never won from behind. Lost more than he's won with us. Sacked by Watford and relegated with hull (so it's not like he's an amazing history to convince us)

Him still being here is a stain on brands and Moshiri. He's the wrong man. What's the point of us muddling through further. Does he get more time if spurs beat us too?  If that happens Southampton and whom ever is after that are both must win. Wasting another international break in between I think? It's gone too far now
I think he'll get to Christmas at least, no manager worth their salt would want to come into this without the opportunity of getting their own players in to help. I suspect individuals have been informed of might be coming up and they'll be reviewing the squad, but doubt they'd want it before the Jan transfer window?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

October 27, 2019, 03:43:55 AM
Reply #2831

GrantyBoy78

Moribund

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

October 27, 2019, 03:50:24 AM
Reply #2832

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Turn it around to what extent tho? What are you waiting for?

Get to the end of the season and hit reset? Csb get on board with that.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 27, 2019, 03:53:50 AM
Reply #2833

sam of the south

Moribund

Mr Philip Parsons from ‘behind’ The Times.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

October 27, 2019, 04:13:11 AM
Reply #2834

GrantyBoy78

Turn it around to what extent tho? What are you waiting for?

Get to the end of the season and hit reset? Csb get on board with that.
Getting us to a top half finish would be a pretty impressive turnaround, but will it happen and is that the best we can hope for? We’re only a few points off of 7th but our form is awful and we have a nightmare December coming up. I really don’t see how anyone get have genuine belief he’ll turn it around.