October 26, 2020, 11:55:54 PM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 200039 times)

December 26, 2018, 04:09:19 AM
Read 200039 times

WeimaranerBlues

Correct me if I’m wrong, but when we go forward we usually have the full-backs as wingers, the wingers as inside forwards, and the #10 up with the striker, so a sort of 2-2-6. Bit mental innit.
. Too many Infront of the ball ,.  Need better runs off the ball ,. But even with that many forward quality of final ball especially crossing has been awful,.    Always notice we turn over possession after about 2 passes even when we have a throw in, no matter where we take it

November 25, 2019, 02:37:35 AM
Reply #1

WeimaranerBlues

so which players have let him down consistently....?
-

November 25, 2019, 02:51:37 AM
Reply #2

WeimaranerBlues

Let’s do the list of players who haven’t it will be easier. Digne, mina and bernard. The rest couldn’t care less

all signed by Silva-
the problem is we have too many players from previous regimes , who have all been proved to be shite, and as a result have seen off the last 3 managers

we need to get rid but my only concern is these better players no longer feel apart of the new setup and we are at square one again ,   and it want be long before the new manager starts selecting players who we know are shite,

November 25, 2019, 03:04:54 AM
Reply #3

WeimaranerBlues

may have been discussed before , so feel free to not answer but as we all know the buck stops at the manager but percentage wise who blames the players or the manager when it all  goes up shit creek

when he goes , will we get that new manager bounce from the players----

« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 03:12:17 AM by WeimaranerBlues »

November 25, 2019, 03:37:04 AM
Reply #4

WeimaranerBlues

thats the worry we find ourselves languishing in the bottom 3 in January , no way is the new manager going to risk youth, so the old guard will have to get us out the mire...