Matchday Archives > Matchday Threads 2018-19

Everton v Man Utd. Goodison Park. Sunday. 21st. 13.30.

(1/73) > >>

pjk:
After the loss to Fulham, this game has become harder to decide as to whether we can get a result from this one. It is at Goodison and our results are definitely on the up at home. Gomes is a big loss, as the likely replacement could be Morgan Schneiderlin, but Maybe Tom Davies will get a start? I would love to get into europe but this is going to be a difficult game. Hopefully, we will turn up for this one. :)

indiantoffee1975:
Even without Gomes, i'm expecting us to beat this lot.They have reverted back to being pony again.

Bluedylan:
I don't think we can 'expect' results again Top 6 teams. That kind of thinking leads to unrealistic expectations, and then over-the-top criticism if/when it doesn't happen.

I'm hopeful, given the recent Chelsea and Arsenal results but Utd really need to win this game and will be going all out.

Shogun:
Whatever happens I look forward to abusing Romelu Lukaku

brap2:
I criticise Gomes to whoever will listen, and yet I am absolutely terrified of facing these without him in the middle.

Big Morgs vs Pogba, great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version