December 04, 2021, 04:45:04 AM

Author Topic: James Rodriguez  (Read 521187 times)

September 01, 2021, 04:27:42 AM
Reply #4515

Cozzie

Yeah, didn't even realise this means he is staying.

Good that actually, gonna get to see him in the flesh and well, lets not forget the main thing, he is Absolutely fucking awesome.
Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, It will live its whole life believing that it is Stupid.

September 01, 2021, 04:29:18 AM
Reply #4516

Old England Toffee

lets not forget the main thing, he was Absolutely fucking awesome a long time ago.

fixed for you, stop getting your hopes up people this story doesnt have a happy ending

September 01, 2021, 04:32:51 AM
Reply #4517

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Surely everyone involved will be adults and heíll be a part of the squad going forward?

Counter productive for him and Rafa to not to put everything behind them.

Not that I think thereís been a falling out. Just two different types of footballing ideas but whilst heís here he might as well get on the pitch.

Burnley at home next. Ideal game for him to be involved.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

September 01, 2021, 04:35:48 AM
Reply #4518

MmmblueBernard

He'll be like a new signing.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

September 01, 2021, 04:38:25 AM
Reply #4519

Macca77

Fully expect him to be in the squad for the Burnley game

September 01, 2021, 04:39:51 AM
Reply #4520

christiffa25

Glad heís staying.

September 01, 2021, 04:43:50 AM
Reply #4521

Toffee_4_Life

Yeha got to just take this as a positive, I'm sure Goodison will get behind him when he does manage to get his first game in and maybe he will be a decent part of the squad.

It was a bit of a myth he didn't defend that year but his body is obviously in bits so whether he can possibly get the required fitness will be a big question mark

September 01, 2021, 04:45:06 AM
Reply #4522

Robioto

Quite excited he's staying now, was convinced he was gone.

September 01, 2021, 04:50:42 AM
Reply #4523

Cods

Thereís still time for him to pay out his own contract.

:blush: :whistle:

September 01, 2021, 04:55:18 AM
Reply #4524

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Definitely be used in a cup match Iíd think
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 01, 2021, 05:15:27 AM
Reply #4525

Mayor Farnum

Someone tell him who we're playing next.
Everton; we'd like to win as long as we don't upset anyone in doing so.

September 01, 2021, 05:25:57 AM
Reply #4526

bornblue88

Iím quite interested to see what will happen now. My feeling is that James wanted to leave because heís gone from first name on the team sheet to bit part player, however, if he really upped his fitness then I think Benitez would be very happy to play him. If he wants to play for Colombia at the World Cup then thatís what heíll have to do. I suppose that might not be possible given how prone he is to injury but if it happened then what a player we would have

September 01, 2021, 05:45:02 AM
Reply #4527

Cereal Killer

Iím quite interested to see what will happen now. My feeling is that James wanted to leave because heís gone from first name on the team sheet to bit part player, however, if he really upped his fitness then I think Benitez would be very happy to play him. If he wants to play for Colombia at the World Cup then thatís what heíll have to do. I suppose that might not be possible given how prone he is to injury but if it happened then what a player we would have

Why does have to put effort in for the World Cup? Itís in December, he can put in 4 months at his new club next summer. Delusional if people think heíll suddenly bust a gut for international aspirations

September 01, 2021, 05:51:25 AM
Reply #4528

NilSatisNisiOptimum

Zero percent chance he plays a match below 10 degrees

September 01, 2021, 05:59:47 AM
Reply #4529

Old England Toffee

Why does have to put effort in for the World Cup? Itís in December, he can put in 4 months at his new club next summer. Delusional if people think heíll suddenly bust a gut for international aspirations
agree. this is a player who has never bust a gut in his life couldnt be arsed to roll his sleeves up for real, bayern or his country, no chance of him doing it here. He likes to blame other people for his failings as well.