June 24, 2017, 02:00:45 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Sandro
« Last post by MmmBlueToffee on 6 minutes ago »
I feel like a fit bird has agreed to date me but only until her dream fella comes back from a gap year...... ah well. Fuck it whilst you can.

You need to find someone abroad to put a half key of smack in his rucksack when he's returning....
The Everton Forum / Re: Marcelo Brozovic
« Last post by MmmBlueToffee on 8 minutes ago »
I'm still not having this guy as ITK I'm afraid!

Have a look at his timeline!if his only 3 tweets in the last 2 weeks I were saying Klaassen to sign, Pickford to sign and Brozovic then I would say fair enough but there's about 100 tweets a day mentioning tons of different targets

Come on people, this is a guy who's saying we haven't announced Sandro yet because we can't be bothered to!

Isn't your name Steve?

Got my eyes on you Sunny Jim...... 👀
« Last post by Brownie20 on 10 minutes ago »
As an alternative to Siggurdson?

Different types of player I think
The Everton Forum / Re: Sandro
« Last post by Paddockoldie on 17 minutes ago »
I feel like a fit bird has agreed to date me but only until her dream fella comes back from a gap year...... ah well. Fuck it whilst you can.
« Last post by Sir Stealth on 21 minutes ago »
This guy has also said in the past week that we are interested in the following

Keane
Gray
Brozovic
Arana
Dembele
Bacca
Lapadula
Zapata
Jorgensen
Sigurdsson
Niang (deal confirmed according to him)
Sturaro
Chambers
Lemina

I'm sure he's a big Everton fan and desperate for us to make lots of signings, just saying I wouldn't look at him as an ITK as the 2 deals he got right (which had been heavily rumoured everywhere anyways) were also followed by 15 other players that we haven't signed yet

The Everton Forum / Re: Jota from Brentford
« Last post by Brownie20 on 29 minutes ago »
I'm having a breakdown I think. But I've heard about this kid, William who is an amazing goalscorer and could easily replace Rom. William Ralph is his name but he goes by 'Dixie'.

You can have a Brownie hug mate when I'm next up
« Last post by pjk on 33 minutes ago »

Have a look at his timeline!if his only 3 tweets in the last 2 weeks I were saying Klaassen to sign, Pickford to sign and Brozovic then I would say fair enough but there's about 100 tweets a day mentioning tons of different targets

Come on people, this is a guy who's saying we haven't announced Sandro yet because we can't be bothered to!

Maybe I'm giving him too much credit. I can only remember a few of his tweets and they were the Klaasen Pickford ones. :)
The Everton Forum / Re: Jota from Brentford
« Last post by Toddacelli on 33 minutes ago »
Bit late to the table kid

http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=93594.0

I'm having a breakdown I think. But I've heard about this kid, William who is an amazing goalscorer and could easily replace Rom. William Ralph is his name but he goes by 'Dixie'.
The Everton Forum / Re: Deulofeu
« Last post by Toddacelli on 42 minutes ago »
Deulofeu was never the finished article people wanted him to be and needed to be handled better by both his Everton managers

think he found his place in Milan and hope he goes back there and smashes it, because he will never get a chance at Everton.

Leicester in the cup last season, he came on at half time when we were absolute garbage.  30 seconds into the second half some woman giving him a barrage of abuse when he hadn't even touched the ball.  "What the fuck have we brought you on for Geri, you're shit" she shouted, almost as if she didn't realise she was asking the wrong person about the substitution.

30 more seconds pass and he whips in the type of cross that two seasons ago Rom was nodding into the far corner for fun, but last season wasn't used to getting them so didn't anticipate it, but it scared Leicester's defence.  "That's why we've fucking brought him on you tit" screamed my wife.  She always makes me so proud at the match!

Given more time - both on the pitch and working on his fitness - Geri could have made it here and been something really special.

Always thought he needed a poacher and early doors - Rom looked like he would be that poacher.

Hasn't he got a couple of assists with Sandro - is he that type of player? A fox in the box?
« Last post by Goaljira on 44 minutes ago »

Like the guy in the world cup final who posted hundreds of tweets weeks before the match of things that could happen, then deleted all the incorrect ones and retweeted the correct ones from their normal account to make it look like the other account was psychic or in on a fix.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10