November 25, 2017, 06:23:10 AM

Author Topic: Is Koeman the right man for the job?  (Read 10680 times)

August 06, 2017, 11:58:13 PM
Reply #60

Mac934

He never said he's just realised he needs 2 strikers. Without knowing why we haven't signed them yet can we really hand out blame. We need the right players at the right prices
Neither did I say he's just realised!

deCoubertin

August 06, 2017, 11:59:14 PM
Reply #61

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I can see lots of dull one nil results but we will be efficient. Our fans will not like it but it will yield a decent season for us.

August 06, 2017, 11:59:57 PM
Reply #62

Realist

Every thread..... just moan about squad getting worse, never once acknowledging the fact there's weeks of the transfer window left.....

Like a fucking spoilt kid who wants everything instantly and has no concept of patience, and if it's not instant than someone must be to blame

Allow people their own opinion mate

August 07, 2017, 12:01:11 AM
Reply #63

bacon sarnie

I think he's the right man for now but will he be when we start winning trophies? Ha, the plot thickens...

August 07, 2017, 12:02:50 AM
Reply #64

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Call me mad, but im waiting until we're a few months into the season before I make a judgement.

August 07, 2017, 12:07:14 AM
Reply #65

gizzblue

What could you possibly find offensive about me asking if he's the right man for the job? He's paid millions per year and I gather my ticket money and buying kits etc probably contributes somewhere along the line?

And I never stopped claiming anything one of the mods used his special mod powers to change my username
How would buying Liverpool kits and Analfield tickets be any good to Everton ?....

No ball has been kicked this season yet ....in ten games I might (might doubtfully ) even agree with your musings...but to be throwing toys from your pram already is way premature imho ....even for a red nose (aside Steve Slippy G )of course like before the cup match today....he's the only person matches your superior negativity about us.. .imho

August 07, 2017, 12:10:43 AM
Reply #66

American Evertonian

I just wonder if he will sign an extension if we crack top 6 this year.

Or if he will just look to use that to make his next step.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

August 07, 2017, 12:12:03 AM
Reply #67

KoemansNumberTens

Neither did I say he's just realised!

But then who's to say it wasn't a priority.

August 07, 2017, 12:15:09 AM
Reply #68

eyesalwaysblue

I can see lots of dull one nil results but we will be efficient. Our fans will not like it but it will yield a decent season for us.
Defeats or wins?
I still despise Clive Thomas..

August 07, 2017, 12:16:02 AM
Reply #69

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Defeats or wins?

Wins I hope, the addition of Keane and Pickford should sway tighter results in our favour

August 07, 2017, 12:17:15 AM
Reply #70

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Call me mad, but im waiting until we're a few months into the season before I make a judgement.

You mad bastard.
I have to return some videotapes.

August 07, 2017, 12:17:20 AM
Reply #71

Major Clanger

Allow people their own opinion mate

Now that we all definitely know your opinion on this matter from every single fucking thread you've written into, do you promise to shut up about it?
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

August 07, 2017, 12:17:25 AM
Reply #72

Realist

How would buying Liverpool kits and Analfield tickets be any good to Everton ?....

No ball has been kicked this season yet ....in ten games I might (might doubtfully ) even agree with your musings...but to be throwing toys from your pram already is way premature imho ....even for a red nose (aside Steve Slippy G )of course like before the cup match today....he's the only person matches your superior negativity about us.. .imho

Another example of if your opinion doesn't match everyone else's you're either a troll or a red, it's gettin boring now son, go post elsewhere if you've got nothing to say about the topic of the thread

August 07, 2017, 12:18:26 AM
Reply #73

Major Clanger

That's crazy talk.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

August 07, 2017, 12:18:40 AM
Reply #74

Realist

I just wonder if he will sign an extension if we crack top 6 this year.

Or if he will just look to use that to make his next step.

It's inevitable he'll go to Barca one day