November 25, 2017, 06:22:55 AM

Author Topic: Colleen Wants Wayne To Take Time-Out  (Read 2301 times)

September 11, 2017, 04:47:06 PM
Reply #15

themilkycoffees

Mad how many people are saying we'd be better off without him in the team when he's our only Premier League scorer so far this season.

Not saying we wouldn't score without him, but we're struggling enough as it is. You can't defend what he's done but hard to see how another holiday, where they will undoubtedly be hounded by journalists, is going to help the situation.

deCoubertin

September 11, 2017, 05:15:32 PM
Reply #16

Tinga

Mad how many people are saying we'd be better off without him in the team when he's our only Premier League scorer so far this season.

Not saying we wouldn't score without him, but we're struggling enough as it is. You can't defend what he's done but hard to see how another holiday, where they will undoubtedly be hounded by journalists, is going to help the situation.

This place can be weird sometimes.

September 11, 2017, 05:24:28 PM
Reply #17

Macca77

A lot of you need to stop believing everything in the press, especially stories in the Metro and Sun

Last week they printed one saying Rooney has told Colleen that she needs to stop going on holiday, its all her fault etc...

September 11, 2017, 06:10:41 PM
Reply #18

phillyt

A lot of you need to stop believing everything in the press, especially stories in the Metro and Sun

Last week they printed one saying Rooney has told Colleen that she needs to stop going on holiday, its all her fault etc...

Keeping this in mind and the apparent ridiculousness of the situation I'd be happy for him to have a week/2 weeks off as long as he took it as unpaid leave.

That said I am taking her supposed demands with a pinch of salt.
It's not letting me they have regular 9-5 jobs and can only afford a cinema and Nando's if they are lucky for date night it's a different world. He works 2/3hrs a day max and as far as I'm aware she doesn't really do too much that is time specific. I think maybe him not going to Italy Thursday is not too unreasonable but a night apart, in the confines of a club trip might help.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

September 11, 2017, 06:51:54 PM
Reply #19

Django

NSNO Subscriber
The story is a load of rubbish. He's been caught out again and will still do it. Can't say I really care about that side of things. Just want him playing well for us.

Don't see where all the hating on him is coming from, he's been our best player.

September 11, 2017, 07:04:32 PM
Reply #20

The Analog Kid

A client of my wife's, her husband is Rooney's driver, says he's the nicest guy he's ever met, treats him really well, just doesn't understand some of the things he does.

September 11, 2017, 07:12:46 PM
Reply #21

BlueBeagle

A client of my wife's, her husband is Rooney's driver, says he's the nicest guy he's ever met, treats him really well, just doesn't understand some of the things he does.

You can't understand why a bloke would make a bad call when he's absolutely smashed off his nut and there's a skank all over him in a bar?

September 11, 2017, 07:15:40 PM
Reply #22

The Analog Kid

You can't understand why a bloke would make a bad call when he's absolutely smashed off his nut and there's a skank all over him in a bar?

Yeah, but there's also the bloke that could smell a gold-diggng rat and that would just fuck her off, knowing she'd be straight to the press anyway.

September 11, 2017, 07:23:36 PM
Reply #23

Hawkandro

As it stands, this deal is looking more and more like a backfire from Everton and Koeman. Off to MLS next summer I reckon.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

September 11, 2017, 07:23:54 PM
Reply #24

Eddiesheeds

Just a different angle to keep the original story going Happens all the time

September 11, 2017, 07:26:20 PM
Reply #25

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
As it stands, this deal is looking more and more like a backfire from Everton and Koeman. Off to MLS next summer I reckon.

He's been the best attacking player so far, granted not too difficult but still.

September 11, 2017, 07:26:28 PM
Reply #26

gizzblue

Yeah, but there's also the bloke that could smell a gold-diggng rat and that would just fuck her off, knowing she'd be straight to the press anyway.
Problem is when we have a skinfull we think the world loves us 😅and we are all Adonis.😅

September 11, 2017, 07:28:29 PM
Reply #27

Hawkandro

He's been the best attacking player so far, granted not too difficult but still.

Personally, I would play him up top, with Sigurdsson in the No.10 role. Don't think trying to fit 3 No.10s behind the striker works, but reckon he could still do a job at the main striker.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

September 11, 2017, 07:30:27 PM
Reply #28

The Analog Kid

Problem is when we have a skinfull we think the world loves us 😅and we are all Adonis.😅

Speak for yerself!!

September 11, 2017, 07:33:39 PM
Reply #29

gizzblue