November 21, 2017, 12:34:20 PM

Author Topic: Colleen Wants Wayne To Take Time-Out  (Read 2259 times)

September 12, 2017, 02:45:26 AM
Reply #45

TheTone

I know he's rich and famous but really who would want to fuck Wayne Rooney?!

I get ya but love moves in mysterious ways too, I once fell in love with a right minger

deCoubertin

September 12, 2017, 02:53:50 AM
Reply #46

The Analog Kid

I know he's rich and famous but really who would want to fuck Wayne Rooney?!

Some dirty little scrape that wants to make a quick few grand.

There's a lot of footballers that aren't the best of looking, yet they have some boss looking women hanging off their arm.

September 12, 2017, 03:01:36 AM
Reply #47

TheTone

Some dirty little scrape that wants to make a quick few grand.

There's a lot of footballers that aren't the best of looking, yet they have some boss looking women hanging off their arm.

not just footie players or rich lads either, i've seen some right crackers with horrendous looking blokes in real life too like

September 12, 2017, 03:12:12 AM
Reply #48

Optimistic Blue

Do you remember when football was about scoring goals?
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

September 12, 2017, 04:41:52 AM
Reply #49

blueski

please Colleen Rooney has been done wrong by Wayne but frankly its ridiculous when you consider the fact that she married into the lifestyle of wife of a premiership footballer and wants him to stop doing that. I doubt this is for real but if so its insane. Can't blame her for spouting off given the situation and I definitely have compassion but footballing is what pays for her lifestyle and the future of her children and she knows he's under contract to play. sort it out in the international break.
Nil Satis

September 12, 2017, 03:09:45 PM
Reply #50

Lincs Toffee

If it's true tough. Don't mean to sound blunt but why are we gonna pay him 100k + a week to sit in the house with his wife?
Did I read somewhere he is being fined 2 weeks wages?... which equated to 320,000, so he's on 160,000pw !!
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

September 12, 2017, 04:41:33 PM
Reply #51

Deano Blue Boy

What was that song we used to sing about Coleen being a slapper and thinking of David Moyes when she shags Rooney?

September 12, 2017, 04:53:42 PM
Reply #52

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
If it's true tough. Don't mean to sound blunt but why are we gonna pay him 100k + a week to sit in the house with his wife?
We've fined him 300 k haven't we?
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

September 12, 2017, 06:32:37 PM
Reply #54

Shogun

Administrator
Turned a bit mad in here
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 12, 2017, 07:32:05 PM
Reply #55

Deano Blue Boy

I remember the song now - "Colleen is a slapper, she uses sex toys, and when shes shagging Rooney, she thinks of David Moyes... oh Davie Moyes....

September 13, 2017, 12:24:34 AM
Reply #56

bacon sarnie

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz....unfortunate to share a plane with the whole clan on a plane to Barbados.' Benidorm' came to mind after ten minutes.

Take the money and run girl.......