November 25, 2017, 02:30:24 AM

Author Topic: Barton's Apology...  (Read 3471 times)

September 13, 2017, 06:23:49 AM
Reply #45

Buck76

I had the displeasure of growing up on the next road to them. They all grew up on Manley Road on the Johns.  Him and Drew moved to near Widnes with their dad (also called Joe) when they were kids, their dad is actually a really nice man, so is Drew (I think he's Michael's twin)
Michael ended up staying with him mum n the rest is history. His mum, think her name is Rita, was a fuckin skank and really no surprise she brought up a racist murderer.
She ended up getting booted out of Huyton when he murdered Anythony Walker.

I was on Elizabeth Rd robbing the Pop Man as a kid in the mid 80's and still have family all over the Johns. Thing is I've met the most amazing people from 2dogs in the craziest places across the world, that's why it touches such a nerve.

deCoubertin

September 13, 2017, 08:54:44 AM
Reply #46

bacon sarnie

I was on Elizabeth Rd robbing the Pop Man as a kid in the mid 80's and still have family all over the Johns. Thing is I've met the most amazing people from 2dogs in the craziest places across the world, that's why it touches such a nerve.

Huyton, Huyton two dogs fightin,
One in black & one in whiten.

September 13, 2017, 04:02:09 PM
Reply #47

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

Haha I used to live on Elizabeth Road.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 13, 2017, 04:12:13 PM
Reply #48

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Used to play footy on Marina drive is it? Against St Annes

Some side they were

Simply simply lovely

September 13, 2017, 04:14:14 PM
Reply #49

KevtheRat

Haha I used to live on Elizabeth Road.

Do you know the Barry's?

September 14, 2017, 02:53:34 AM
Reply #50

Toddacelli

I was born on Canning St, Toxteth but moved from there when I was only 6 months old to Cuper Crescent off Liverpool road - right next to the Alt!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 14, 2017, 02:59:24 AM
Reply #51

blue slug

Do you know the Barry's?

Being from Stafford the only Barry from Liverpool I know is Barry grant off brookside

September 14, 2017, 03:28:50 AM
Reply #52

bacon sarnie

I was born on Canning St, Toxteth but moved from there when I was only 6 months old to Cuper Crescent off Liverpool road - right next to the Alt!

Ah, the River Alt - commonly known as The Ratty. Happy days. 'A River Runs Through I't had fuckall on us scabrous soap-dodgers.

September 14, 2017, 03:55:34 AM
Reply #53

Toddacelli

Ah, the River Alt - commonly known as The Ratty. Happy days. 'A River Runs Through I't had fuckall on us scabrous soap-dodgers.

Most polluted river in Europe I heard.
But from my dad.
And he was always full of shit  :)

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 14, 2017, 05:14:06 AM
Reply #54

bacon sarnie

Most polluted river in Europe I heard.
But from my dad.
And he was always full of shit  :)

Aha, he fell in too!

Didn't call it the ratty for nowt. Rats like rottweilers & if they didn't get you the mange did. The Bartons used to holiday there......

September 14, 2017, 07:52:08 AM
Reply #55

Tony Clifton

September 22, 2017, 04:45:13 AM
Reply #56

Buck76

Here's another link (3rd I know of) to Kenwright Striker Gate Blocked, something's proper fishy that articles keep getting produced then blocked like this. Have we got a shit hot Hacker on the books? (hope so)

http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/everton-fc/everton-fc-transfers/20023-bill-kenwright-blocked-everton-fcs-new-striker-plans__trashed/

Was waiting for the BartonBollocks Talksport Apology... It was pulled within an hour, Moshie Must have Suits on Speed Dial...

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/talksport-apologises-joey-bartons-bill-13655207
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 04:48:49 AM by Buck76 »

November 22, 2017, 01:08:08 AM
Reply #57

Tofifee

Shit stirring hateful prick
or
Fan with a microphone?

ps - anyone seen him in Morrissey's new video....?? WTF

November 22, 2017, 03:15:52 AM
Reply #58

therealdunc

I'm sure he has more of an inside track than most of us so to just say he's talking bollocks shouldn't be the stock answer. He was quite confident on the Barkley to Chelsea story so whether you like him or believe him or not his views on Everton are worth a listen if nothing else.

He is mates with Francis Jeffers, me mate said he spotted them having a meal together in Ormskirk earlier in the year
Blue

November 22, 2017, 09:43:53 AM
Reply #59

Ridge

Clearly has a major chip on his shoulder about the club and has no idea what he's talking about. Suspect he wanted to join and was told to piss off.

But obviously trying to damage club for whatever reason, bizarre bitter nobhead.