August 19, 2017, 10:08:26 PM

Author Topic: Andreas Christensen  (Read 613 times)

May 18, 2017, 11:41:00 PM
Read 613 times

Lxxx

Bearing in mind Lukaku's supposed hankering for a return to Chelsea should we not be looking at the likes of this lad to maybe fill our defensive void in part-exchange or even outright, irrespective of what Lukaku does.
He gets some positive reviews in the Bundesliga and it's a decent price. Or maybe it would one price for Germany and another for the Premier League.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3591223/chelsea-sell-andreas-christensen-borussia-monchengladbach-17m-virgil-van-dijk/

deCoubertin

May 18, 2017, 11:49:14 PM
Reply #1

Makis

Are we linked? No mention in that shite-rag article.

May 18, 2017, 11:58:31 PM
Reply #2

Danny

He'll be starting for Chelsea next year imo, definitely replacing Terry in the squad.

May 19, 2017, 04:31:42 AM
Reply #3

Jamokachi

bad link brah, swerve that

May 19, 2017, 05:00:10 AM
Reply #4

bluenuck

He'll be starting for Chelsea next year imo, definitely replacing Terry in the squad.

They have Ake(who they brought back from loan in January), and Zouma who are with the squad, training with the squad, and playing right now while Christensen plays in Germany and has said he wants to play full time. I think Ake and Zouma would be ahead of him. They will start year with the same back 3 (Luiz, Cahill, Azpilicueta) as well so him replacing Terry isn't 100% going to happen.

In my opinion he is a solid target for us to be going for. His team mate, Elvedi, is also a good target.

May 20, 2017, 01:04:33 AM
Reply #5

Danny

They have Ake(who they brought back from loan in January), and Zouma who are with the squad, training with the squad, and playing right now while Christensen plays in Germany and has said he wants to play full time. I think Ake and Zouma would be ahead of him. They will start year with the same back 3 (Luiz, Cahill, Azpilicueta) as well so him replacing Terry isn't 100% going to happen.

In my opinion he is a solid target for us to be going for. His team mate, Elvedi, is also a good target.

Ake won't start over him imo, Christensen is actually a top tier talent, he was starting for Monchengladbach in the champions league.