October 22, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 81310 times)

December 28, 2017, 10:39:27 PM
Reply #465

American Evertonian

Can we add Luke Shaw to our PL roster come Jan 1?

Wow. That was a lapse in my mind. I meant to ask if we can add Luke Garbutt to the roster. That was shameful on my end. Haha
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

December 28, 2017, 10:39:52 PM
Reply #466

GrantyBoy78

Is it greedy to want 2 strikers? I wanted another one even when Lukaku was here.

December 28, 2017, 10:43:28 PM
Reply #467

School of Science

Is it greedy to want 2 strikers? I wanted another one even when Lukaku was here.

Nope your absolutely right, there are teams in the premier league that we could easily play two strikers against. Besides competition is a good thing and we could do with a real pacy, skillfuller forward.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 28, 2017, 11:09:48 PM
Reply #468

duncandisorderly

Nope your absolutely right, there are teams in the premier league that we could easily play two strikers against. Besides competition is a good thing and we could do with a real pacy, skillfuller forward.

Heavily linked with that Gameiro from Athletico earlier this month, think he would fit the bill nicely. Get him and Tosun in and it could solve a lot of our attacking issues.

December 28, 2017, 11:14:07 PM
Reply #469

Shogun

Administrator

Heavily linked with that Gameiro from Athletico earlier this month, think he would fit the bill nicely. Get him and Tosun in and it could solve a lot of our attacking issues.

@Django did post he was coming on loan in January
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 28, 2017, 11:29:38 PM
Reply #470

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Hasnít been given enough credit has the djangerman, our best ITK since shorty.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 28, 2017, 11:48:35 PM
Reply #471

Django

Iíd like to think it will still happen but Iím not so sure now weíre going for this Tosun fella.

Source suggested itís probably the case but time will no doubt tell.

Gameiro would be a much better option and a loan is better in case he doesnít adapt.

December 28, 2017, 11:52:46 PM
Reply #472

blue slug

United being linked with that Malcom from Bordeaux for 30-50m he looks amazing could of we got him in the summer

December 28, 2017, 11:56:30 PM
Reply #473

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
United being linked with that Malcom from Bordeaux for 30-50m he looks amazing could of we got him in the summer

He could be the best player to ever live, but I could not have a player called Malcolm playing for Everton.

Actually, if he was the best, perhaps I could after all. Would have to give him a nickname is all.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

December 29, 2017, 12:03:57 AM
Reply #474

American Evertonian

He could be the best player to ever live, but I could not have a player called Malcolm playing for Everton.

Actually, if he was the best, perhaps I could after all. Would have to give him a nickname is all.

You'd have to play him in the middle, no?

December 29, 2017, 12:07:04 AM
Reply #475

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
You'd have to play him in the middle, no?

Booooo
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

December 29, 2017, 12:20:54 AM
Reply #476

Gash

Global Moderator

One of the biggest, most deluded kopites I know is called Malcolm so it's a no from me.

December 29, 2017, 03:11:34 AM
Reply #477

Paddockoldie

Of course you can Blargins

December 29, 2017, 04:20:46 AM
Reply #478

American Evertonian

Booooo

I couldn't help myself. I have a problem.

December 29, 2017, 04:56:16 PM
Reply #479

Robioto

I've been a bit behind on the transfer front. Are there concrete links or decent ITK for Tosun, Seri and N'Zonzi? Or is it just paper talk?