October 22, 2018, 08:58:56 AM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 81314 times)

January 18, 2018, 04:48:34 AM
Reply #1035

toshyboy

January 18, 2018, 04:50:05 AM
Reply #1036

Bob Sacamano

Wut?

January 18, 2018, 04:56:00 AM
Reply #1037

Bob Sacamano

I mean, they spend the entire time saying it’s on and then in the final few sentences they’re like nah, probs won’t though.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 05:21:41 AM by Bob Sacamano »

January 18, 2018, 04:58:33 AM
Reply #1038

American Evertonian

Honestly seems we have 2-3 more needs this window - CM, CB, and LB.

Priority in those I think goes in the reverse order of what I've listed. At minimum we need to fill 2 of those 3.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

January 18, 2018, 04:59:50 AM
Reply #1039

GrantyBoy78

Echo are proper click bait wankers these days.

January 18, 2018, 05:00:43 AM
Reply #1040

Heisenberg

Echo are proper click bait wankers these days.

Their website is so clogged with adverts its not even functional. So buggy

January 18, 2018, 05:05:49 AM
Reply #1041

everton1952

Almost given up on their website for that reason. Of course the bastards want us to buy the newspaper. I could but I won't because of the heavy Shite bias.

January 18, 2018, 06:55:03 AM
Reply #1042

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Jack Rodwell still thinks he can be a PL and England player at CB, he also mentions about how Allardyce picked him alot for Sunderland 🤔🤤
I hope Allardyce and Rodwell don't get mentioned in the same breath ever again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5280715/amp/Sunderland-outcast-Jack-Rodwell-insists-hes-not-blame.html
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

January 18, 2018, 07:17:49 AM
Reply #1043

Thornton_19

Jack Rodwell still thinks he can be a PL and England player at CB, he also mentions about how Allardyce picked him alot for Sunderland 🤔🤤

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5280715/amp/Sunderland-outcast-Jack-Rodwell-insists-hes-not-blame.html
I always remember getting told by a Cab driver that Rodwell was out on the piss on a Friday before a game.
Can't recall the game but I remember we got beat by a shite team and we were lifeless (pick from many of those under Moyes)

Always stuck with me that.

January 18, 2018, 07:30:07 AM
Reply #1044

blueski

I always remember getting told by a Cab driver that Rodwell was out on the piss on a Friday before a game.
Can't recall the game but I remember we got beat by a shite team and we were lifeless (pick from many of those under Moyes)

Always stuck with me that.
Funny how things work

Who'd have predicted Dan Gosling would have the longer/more consistent career in the premier league
Nil Satis

January 18, 2018, 12:36:58 PM
Reply #1045

KoemansNumberTens

Jacks a bit delusional isn't he. Thinks he's still a premier league standard player and England international when on form. He never was. Complete myth of a player. He's won the lottery. 70k a week and can't get in the side for the championships bottom side. Be amazed if he doesn't see out his contract at Sunderland

January 18, 2018, 12:59:07 PM
Reply #1046

bluenuck

Jacks a bit delusional isn't he. Thinks he's still a premier league standard player and England international when on form. He never was. Complete myth of a player. He's won the lottery. 70k a week and can't get in the side for the championships bottom side. Be amazed if he doesn't see out his contract at Sunderland

Hasn't it been ripped up and he's no longer under contract??

January 18, 2018, 01:37:02 PM
Reply #1047

GrantyBoy78

I do hate these ‘he’s bleeding our club dry stories’ when a club offers an average player a big contract, gets relegated and then regrets it. Players are made to be greedy but clubs are just as greedy. No-one put a gun to Sunderland’s head, it’s just poor club management and they’re reaping what the sowed.

But yeah, Roswell is shit.

January 18, 2018, 02:07:34 PM
Reply #1048

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

No, he has of course turned that particular offer down.

I really, really rated him when he was coming through but tbh I think his arse has gone and his heart isn’t in it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 18, 2018, 02:12:28 PM
Reply #1049

KoemansNumberTens

The story says he won't cancel it and become unemployed. He wants to find a new club first but it's not about money. Alright saying that but I doubt he's going to rip up a 5m contract over 18 months to earn 2 million over 5 years