November 13, 2018, 06:42:21 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Apollon Limassol  (Read 22925 times)

September 29, 2017, 03:58:02 AM
Reply #630

TheTone

I'm not sure where this Klaassan love is coming from here lads. Really I don't. He's up there with McCarthy with his ability to get rid of the ball when he gets it.

McCarthy offers more

September 29, 2017, 03:58:11 AM
Reply #631

howard1334

Been saying it for ages. His finishing is genuinely terrible. I don't think people fully appreciate that about him.

Yeah. We shall see. Last year, I did not even think he was a decent footballer. This year, he has proven me wrong on that front. I am hopeful that his scoring will improve eventually. He has hardly played 30 games and is only 20, so there is definitely time.

September 29, 2017, 03:58:26 AM
Reply #632

bluestevie

Got to beat Lyon now to stay in this  haven't we.. or is that it?

Lyon double header is so crucial now, they've drew both their games. We cannot go into them with Koeman in charge
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

September 29, 2017, 03:58:35 AM
Reply #633

eyesalwaysblue

These players aren't as bad as these performances, you have to look at the management here
Players that were doing ok now look shit, that's managment.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 29, 2017, 03:58:39 AM
Reply #634

Everton Mint

As I was saying...

Must-win... but after the shocking start in the league I am not that bothered about the EL anymore.

League results are all that really matter to me now.

September 29, 2017, 03:58:41 AM
Reply #635

sam of the south

Combination of Sigurdsson and Klaasen.

Klaasen giving away a stupid free kick and Sigurdsson's challenge was poor in defending the freekick

That's what 70m buys you  :thumbsup:
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 29, 2017, 03:58:43 AM
Reply #636

TheTone

These players aren't as bad as these performances, you have to look at the management here

I think a lot of them are unfortunately

September 29, 2017, 03:58:44 AM
Reply #637

hannu

Lads in our defence we've only been playing against top teams
love this

September 29, 2017, 03:59:05 AM
Reply #638

charlatan

He will never leave of his own accord

He's going to have to cos fucking cloud head won't do it

September 29, 2017, 03:59:09 AM
Reply #639

stirlingblue

At the end of the day he s an under 23 forward playing for the1st team and isn't good enough. He has to score that no excuses.

I don't think he's the messiah but not is he a write off like people are suddenly making out.

He headed that down and on target, not like he fucked it up completely

September 29, 2017, 03:59:16 AM
Reply #640

Tinga

Wonder whatthe ginger cunt will come out with tonight, could it be that he hasnt got a fucking bobby whats going on or what to do with this fucking team? What a thick cunt Koeman is, hope he fucking walks, he's clearly out of his depth. Whose fucking idea was it to bring this negative cunt in anyway?

September 29, 2017, 03:59:20 AM
Reply #641

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
It's felt that my entire life Everton have always been absoloutely fucking brilliant at conceding late goals. We've got a real talent for it

Played better second half but every single fucking game we start with the wrong team and have to change it to rescue the game

The second they got that free kick at the end though the entire fucking universe knew they were gonna score

Everton I hate you, total bunch of pricks and bottlers who've been letting me down for 34 years now

You owe me fucking loads for putting up with all your shit and I just know that you will never ever fucking make it worth my while

Not sure why I bother, but I will do until I die and I hate that
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

September 29, 2017, 03:59:25 AM
Reply #642

KoemansNumberTens

Let's call it as it is. Team of fucking losers and cowards. Absolute waste of space almost every 1 of them.

Probably need about 9 new players for the first 11 and that's probably being kind to a couple of them. They are a fucking joke. Inept management, inept cowardly footballers.

September 29, 2017, 03:59:38 AM
Reply #643

christiffa25

I really wouldn't mind Koeman going

I hate his football
I hate most his signings
Hate his treatment of Barkley
Hate most things about him actually

September 29, 2017, 03:59:46 AM
Reply #644

Ridge

We were shite