October 24, 2018, 11:57:43 AM

Author Topic: Tottenham v Everton  (Read 16846 times)

January 14, 2018, 02:20:11 AM
Reply #600

Mayor Farnum

On one hand I honestly havenít got a clue how to fix this, on the other, I just think we need better players in almost every position.

Moshiri said there would be a few bumps in the road but I wonder if he realises just he far off we are and that weíve gone backwards, because we have. If I was him Iíd literally sack everyone on the football side of things, bring in a top DoF and start again.

The alternative would be to gave the/a manager loads of time and money...

I lost what faith I had in Moshiri's judgement when he looked so utterly shocked at the final whistle of the Arsenal home game.

January 14, 2018, 02:21:00 AM
Reply #601

charlatan

The "senior" players are a disgrace.  Rooney, Jagielka and Williams all years past their sell by dates.  Schneiderlin as big a coward as I've seen in a blue shirt.  These 4 are supposed to be leaders.  Never once do you see them shouting and asking questions as to why we've just conceded or whatever.  Just bow their heads in acceptance.

Fucking sick of it, no matter how bad we were, we always had heart and effort.  Never seen a bigger group of shithouses in blue shirts.

January 14, 2018, 02:22:19 AM
Reply #602

eugene

Doesn't count stat wise.
Behave are you mental a shot is a shot end of

January 14, 2018, 02:23:43 AM
Reply #603

Stumpy

Based on our performances this season, how is it possible that there are 11 worse teams?

Hard to believe,aint it?

January 14, 2018, 02:23:54 AM
Reply #604

Ross

Anyone looking for anything different from Bolasie clearly didnít see him at Palace.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 14, 2018, 02:24:20 AM
Reply #605

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
This is the root of the issue.

I've gone to really liking the side under 1st season wonder Martinez (Lukaku, Barkley, Deulofeu, Stones, Coleman etc) to really...I don't know what this is. The concerning thing for me is, I've usually had a favourite player in whatever side we put out (or even a good handful at certain times...Cahill, Arteta, Pienaar, etc, etc), but I couldn't tell you who that is right now...and that feels weird.

I don't really exude excitement for any of these players lining up. I mean, I still like them generally speaking, and I still have respect for certain players like Jagielka...but it feels different at the moment. Overall that feels like a pretty sad statement to make as a fan.

Anyone else struggling to with a favourite player these days or just me?

Doesnít help that all bar Jags and McCarthy today havenít been in the team for more than 18 months of which only about 6 of them have been positive!

January 14, 2018, 02:36:30 AM
Reply #606

Macca77

5 shots on target in 6 games though haha

January 14, 2018, 02:38:15 AM
Reply #607

Mayor Farnum

Hard to believe,aint it?

No, because all the teams below us will get similar results against Spurs, Liverpool and United.

January 14, 2018, 02:41:31 AM
Reply #608

Ramjam

Off topic, Chilwell got a red today so will he miss the game at Goodison?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 14, 2018, 02:46:59 AM
Reply #609

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Off topic, Chilwell got a red today so will he miss the game at Goodison?

No.

Only 1 game and we play West Brom next anyway.

January 14, 2018, 02:47:47 AM
Reply #610

bogie

What a job Allardyce is doing eh

haters going to hate

try the fucking players try the wankers that signed them and give the man that have been here all of 10 mins a fucking break

January 14, 2018, 02:49:48 AM
Reply #611

bogie

5 shots on target in 6 games though haha

you could put any manager you want running that crop of shit and it would be the same

give it a fucking rest

January 14, 2018, 02:49:49 AM
Reply #612

everton1952

Anyone looking for anything different from Bolasie clearly didnít see him at Palace.
That is sacrilege. Anyone criticising him before he was injured got slated. He is not fit yet but I don't hold out too much hope for his future here.

January 14, 2018, 02:52:26 AM
Reply #613

bogie

That is sacrilege. Anyone criticising him before he was injured got slated. He is not fit yet but I don't hold out too much hope for his future here.

hes shit so he will be here 4 year at least

he had a shit one playing there before him he was so shit we signed him 2 times

January 14, 2018, 02:59:29 AM
Reply #614

Ih8redshite

When is the penny gonna drop that we are shite and have been for many years. We still are living off our achievements of the 80s itís only through blind love that 98% of the fan base are still supporting the team. What other business or sport has a delusional loyal fan base such as ours. Itís crazy anyway I thought we would at least compete but we are shockingly shit and hat has come from the top level of us stagnating for far too long. Would any other top four Prem team behave as we have done ?