Mark Hughes
Chris Coleman
Duncan Ferguson
Koeman to remain in charge
AN Other
Manuel Pellegrini
Sean Dyche
Diego Simeone

Author Topic: Who should we go for?  (Read 79771 times)

October 24, 2017, 03:32:12 AM
Reply #195

Shogun

Administrator
There was talk of him getting the sack a while back due to a poor run of results and Bournemouth are currently a place below us in the league.

The "good brand of football" while managing a shit club... Martinez MkII?

Well you won't know until he manages a better club. The fact he's been there five years and they're still a PL club speaks volumes considering they've been the smallest club in the league during that time.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

deCoubertin

October 24, 2017, 03:35:53 AM
Reply #196

velimski

Well you won't know until he manages a better club. The fact he's been there five years and they're still a PL club speaks volumes considering they've been the smallest club in the league during that time.

They might be small but he's spent a shit load of money.

October 24, 2017, 03:36:18 AM
Reply #197

Ridge

Surprised there haven't been a lot more shouts for Eddie Howe.

He's got more potential than Sean Dyche.
He plays a good brand of football.
He's an Evertonian.

Seems the most realistic appointment to me if we're to avoid Unsworth.

Disappointingly Howe has the same as Allardyce and surprisingly less than Mikel Arteta. I was looking and wondering if my eyes were deceiving me and it was 6 votes for Mancini or Mazzari, I just couldn't work out which one. I think it might be a bit of a WTF factor, if we're going to have Unsworth why not really push the boat out and try the tea lady.

And who voted for Mark Hughes, even Benitez would start off with a mutiny. And who ever voted for Ferguson has 'Dunc' or something like that in their name and should be considered biased and not to be taken seriously.  :wag:

October 24, 2017, 03:37:55 AM
Reply #198

D15TIN

Mancini odds came right in earlier, don't think thatd be a good move.

October 24, 2017, 03:38:32 AM
Reply #199

Mayor Farnum

So your telling me you'll be happy playing hoof ball, happy to see Pickford taking free kicks inside our opponents half? Allardyce had one biggish job in his managerial career, that was at Newcastle and he failed badly! Not arsed about the hes never been relegated tag, doesn't mean hes a good manager, it actually means fuck all. His name shouldnt be mentioned as a potential Everton manager

He was sacked by Ashley to bring back Keegan to win brownie points with the Cartoon Army. He only had half a season and was mid-table.
He does play direct but if it brings results he will be forgiven. He is a realistic choice and deserves consideration.

October 24, 2017, 03:39:06 AM
Reply #200

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Simply simply lovely

October 24, 2017, 03:39:29 AM
Reply #201

BlueBeagle

No we won't, cant afford to take the risk either really can we.

He got them promoted on a big budget that had them under FFP investigation if I remember rightly.

Just about survived their 1st season, last year finished 9th but the gap between 9th and 17th was just 6 points.

October 24, 2017, 03:40:07 AM
Reply #202

Ridge

And if it's Dunc himself who has signed up, I'd just like to say I think he's just fantastic and too invaluable in his current role obviously  :blush:

October 24, 2017, 03:40:26 AM
Reply #203

hill135

Don't think Howe is very good. Naive, open football which sees them concede many and win few. Bournemouth have been turd for long periods and sooner or later they'll be relegated.

October 24, 2017, 03:41:19 AM
Reply #204

Macca77

He was sacked by Ashley to bring back Keegan to win brownie points with the Cartoon Army. He only had half a season and was mid-table.
He does play direct but if it brings results he will be forgiven. He is a realistic choice and deserves consideration.

Not a chance! Truely awful manager, Palace and Sunderland were his level

October 24, 2017, 03:43:17 AM
Reply #205

Mayor Farnum

Not a chance! Truely awful manager, Palace and Sunderland were his level

Fair enough. Your choice would be who?

October 24, 2017, 03:43:47 AM
Reply #206

loroloco

Marco Silva has come in to 6/4 favourite from 20's with paddy power.

October 24, 2017, 03:44:37 AM
Reply #207

TheTone

Marco Silva has come in to 6/4 favourite from 20's with paddy power.

that would be me after lobbing a tonne on

October 24, 2017, 03:45:53 AM
Reply #208

Macca77

Fair enough. Your choice would be who?

Ancelotti

October 24, 2017, 03:46:39 AM
Reply #209

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Silvas not leaving Watford after 9 games, and if he did he's a bad shithouse and i don't want him.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.