November 25, 2017, 08:18:58 AM

Author Topic: The u23 thread  (Read 37402 times)

September 19, 2017, 01:27:53 PM
Reply #585

bluenuck

Really don't know what you're getting at

Who Fukkin does.

deCoubertin

September 19, 2017, 01:46:35 PM
Reply #586

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Really don't know what you're getting at

Just a dopey prick trying to troll.

September 19, 2017, 02:11:04 PM
Reply #587

Realist

Was just messing mate as fifa is better imo, calm down ladies, false alarm. No need to get your knickers in a twist. Have a lovely day xxx
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 03:49:45 PM by Realist »

September 19, 2017, 03:21:41 PM
Reply #588

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Was just messing mate as fifa is better imo, calm down ladies, false alarm. No need go get your knickers in a twist. Have a lovely day xxx

I was hoping it was that. I'm a newly converted PES man and will happily chat all day long about that.

However it probably says a lot about how on edge people are with you at the minute mate. I don't even always disagree with you because I'm so disappointed with the season so far but you're running the risk of just being seen as a token troll.

Not having a go, just pointing it out.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 19, 2017, 03:28:28 PM
Reply #589

van der Meyde

Are we near the top of the league in this again? I know we started a bit ropey with all the new signings but are we back on it now?
In 3rd on 10 points. 5 points off Liverpool who are top who have won all 5 games.

September 19, 2017, 03:29:15 PM
Reply #590

Realist

I was hoping it was that. I'm a newly converted PES man and will happily chat all day long about that.

However it probably says a lot about how on edge people are with you at the minute mate. I don't even always disagree with you because I'm so disappointed with the season so far but you're running the risk of just being seen as a token troll.

Not having a go, just pointing it out.

Yeah I tried PES but the servers were crap
I honestly couldn't care less if people are on edge with me mate
I've asked many times for people to show me examples of my trolling but they can't so it doesn't arse me what people think.
It's only a little harem who don't like me and it's mainly cos they don't like the truth.
But thanks for the heads up dude.
Hope you have a good day 👍

September 19, 2017, 03:36:41 PM
Reply #591

Marky Mark and the funky

He's finding it hard at the moment because he's not getting enough game-time according to the Forest faithful

629 minutes from a possible 900 isn't bad really, he's had 2/3 of the gametime. Great that he's well thought of though.

September 19, 2017, 04:29:33 PM
Reply #592

Toddacelli

629 minutes from a possible 900 isn't bad really, he's had 2/3 of the gametime. Great that he's well thought of though.

Haha - dunno the stats but:

my boss, Lee,  at work - "I don't know why they don't play him more"

my mate Angel "I think they're trying to protect him a bit - maybe there is an agreement with Everton that he won't play every game?"

my mum's next door neighbour Ian - "I love him - I just wish they'd play him more"

All season-ticket holders. Lee goes to most home games, Angel goes home and away, Ian goes every home game.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 19, 2017, 10:17:54 PM
Reply #593

Marky Mark and the funky

my mate Angel "I think they're trying to protect him a bit - maybe there is an agreement with Everton that he won't play every game?"

my mum's next door neighbour Ian - "I love him - I just wish they'd play him more"

All season-ticket holders. Lee goes to most home games, Angel goes home and away, Ian goes every home game.

Great stuff, thanks for sharing. I did look earlier, excluding added time he managed 62, 69, 27, 90, 62, 90, 90, 45, 63, 31 minutes which seems decent from our development perspective but it's high praise that the Forest faithful believe he should be getting more :)

September 19, 2017, 10:27:22 PM
Reply #594

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Loved angel

Simply simply lovely

September 21, 2017, 04:30:43 AM
Reply #595

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Onyekeru scored the winner for anderlecht tonight in a cup game

Simply simply lovely

September 22, 2017, 12:46:31 AM
Reply #596

Lincs Toffee

Onyekeru scored the winner for anderlecht tonight in a cup game
It's like seeing a nice car in the showroom and you haven't past your test yet.. he should be doing that for us !
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

September 22, 2017, 02:02:26 PM
Reply #597

BlueForYou

Bring him back in January
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 23, 2017, 04:39:46 AM
Reply #598

Toddacelli

September 23, 2017, 04:44:06 AM
Reply #599

Toddacelli

This year so far -

3 goals in 6 games in the league

4 goals in 9 games in all competitions

I don;t know how many were starts or subs, sorry.