September 19, 2017, 08:40:28 PM

Author Topic: Olympic Stadium  (Read 13484 times)

August 22, 2016, 05:34:12 AM
Reply #75

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
They'll regret this.

And I for one can't wait for the absolute disaster this is going to become.

Dildo Dave and Tory slut Brady will soon come crashing back down to earth.

August 23, 2016, 03:03:28 AM
Reply #76

Simon Paul

Administrator
there are huge gaps between upper and lower tiers, there are empty seats all over the place, you can't see the pitch from anywhere in the upper tiers, and they got had off by Bournemouth fans after the match due to the lack of stewards outside the away end

August 23, 2016, 06:34:44 PM
Reply #77

Macca77

there are huge gaps between upper and lower tiers, there are empty seats all over the place, you can't see the pitch from anywhere in the upper tiers, and they got had off by Bournemouth fans after the match due to the lack of stewards outside the away end

There's a couple of videos on facebook, quite a few scuffles outside the ground, cockneys shouting "lets av these cants" about 2 stewards in the area shitting themselves.

September 11, 2016, 01:38:32 PM
Reply #78

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

September 11, 2016, 04:05:08 PM
Reply #79

Gash

Global Moderator
This makes the views at West Ham seem not bad.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/battle-bristol-draws-ncaa-record-crowd-156-990-024118783--ncaaf.html

I'm sure something like the top 5 biggest stadiums in America are college stadiums? Their attendances are amazing.

Bristol's pretty mad as a racetrack as well, it's so short, I think the lap record is under 15 seconds. 

September 12, 2016, 04:57:24 AM
Reply #80

Alanvideo

There's a couple of videos on facebook, quite a few scuffles outside the ground, cockneys shouting "lets av these cants" about 2 stewards in the area shitting themselves.
...........read an article in one of the Sunday papers ,West Haaaaaams rent includes stewarding etc. i.e. they are like event stewards and maybe not used to football crowds.  It doesn't seem like the move has been a success so far  :snigger:
We are special ,we are Everton.

September 12, 2016, 11:01:15 PM
Reply #81

Macca77

Hammers fans fighting eachother inside the ground on Saturday, Oh dear!

September 13, 2016, 10:29:08 PM
Reply #82

Macca77

September 13, 2016, 10:52:20 PM
Reply #83

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
This seems to be a bizarre situation.

Seemingly in their rush to get anyone through the turnstiles with cheap family tickets etc. That they've just plonked people anywhere or that they didn't make too much effort to designate parts of the ground as equivalents of their old ground.

January 03, 2017, 05:56:16 AM
Reply #84

Gash

Global Moderator
How can someone bid 650m for a club that don't even own a stadium?

January 30, 2017, 07:21:05 PM
Reply #85

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Karren Brady has today come out and said to the West Ham fans, that if you take your Payet shirt back, then you can buy another shirt for 25!!!
The money grabbing cunts!!

January 30, 2017, 07:31:32 PM
Reply #86

Ross

Karren Brady has today come out and said to the West Ham fans, that if you take your Payet shirt back, then you can buy another shirt for 25!!!

Seems a great deal..

#Payit4Payet.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 30, 2017, 08:25:22 PM
Reply #87

nwatson

seems an ok deal.
when i purchased an away shirt with etoo on the back for my son for xmas, i got feck all back from Everton apart from an email stating names are put on shirts at your own risk, when we sold him a few weeks later.

January 31, 2017, 02:14:25 AM
Reply #88

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber

Does it have to be a West Ham one, or can they get a Spurs or Arsenal one instead?
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

August 06, 2017, 05:04:30 PM
Reply #89

Gash

Global Moderator
Another of the drawbacks to this agreement. No pre season games at the stadium, first 3 league games away from home and don't have their first home game until 11th September due to the World Athletics Championships.