November 21, 2017, 07:03:28 AM

Author Topic: Warning ! Dodgy streaming sites  (Read 7910 times)

July 26, 2015, 06:08:46 PM
Read 7910 times

Everton Mint

I've been watching free streams for about 10 years now and have a list of sites I use, but in the last few weeks they have been drastically reduced due to many requesting I remove my Ad-Blocker..  :-\

If you do this you get bombarded with pop-ups and trying to close them causes more dodgy sites to open and also threatens to install trojans and other nasties onto your computer !  :bonk:

The only sites are still OK for me are:
http://goatd.net/  & http://www.ifeed2all.eu/type/football.html

I have stopped using the following and suggest you do the same:
FSI, Wiziwig, Cricfree, Live Football Streaming, Sportlemon, Vipbox & Vipleague

July 27, 2015, 12:01:00 AM
Reply #1

bertcocaine

There is a trick that can help when a site gets shouty about Ad Block. Ghostery, another crap blocking add in, does a lot of the same stuff, although it's not quite as effective at blocking all ads, and tends to replace them with a place holder where as Ad Block usually removes them completely. However, I've never seen a site refuse to play until I turn it off, and it does block the content of ads, so even when you see them you just see a blank box and no connection is made to the virus polluted network being used.

It's worth noting the ads that cause the problems do not come from the sites themselves - they tend to keep their own sites clean of attacks as it drives away business, but as only certain dodgy ad networks will allow the flash streamers illegally rebroadcasting to use their networks, the streamers and sites have little choice and those networks are not properly regulated by themselves, so hackers can plant viruses on the ads on the network.

The other vital thing is having a decent and up to date AV to stop anything getting through. Learning a bit about browser settings and when not to click stuff, keeping your operating system up to date and all installed software like flash, java etc is also pretty key. The internet is like driving - you can stay away from certain roads and junctions and stay ultra safe, or you can equip yourself with the skills and knowledge to walk the edge of the precipice while keeping yourself safe. Personally, I don't use flash unless I have to, p2p is a much better option. Acestream works well, although they also have an issue with their browser add in, which causes pop-ups to appear from a Russian ad network.. which sometimes includes malware. :( However, disabling the add in and watching streams through the VLC based stand alone player solves that problem completely.
We do not know truth - we only know our opinions, and those of others

July 27, 2015, 12:19:52 AM
Reply #2

Major Clanger

I would advise switching off Java altogether if you can do without it.

The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

July 28, 2015, 03:13:02 AM
Reply #3

Everton Mint

As the new season of PL games will be starting soon it will be tempting to try anything to get a stream... but if you know of any other streaming sites that are 'safe to use' please share them.

Cheers.

July 28, 2015, 03:19:21 AM
Reply #4

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
As the new season of PL games will be starting soon it will be tempting to try anything to get a stream... but if you know of any other streaming sites that are 'safe to use' please share them.

Cheers.
Get an android box or a firestick and install sportsdevil

Laughing

Simply simply lovely

July 28, 2015, 03:16:19 PM
Reply #5

bertcocaine

SportDevil is now available as an add-in for Kodi (Formerly XBMC) which would allow you to do the same on any device or computer/laptop if you don't want to purchase one.

I wouldn't worry too much. There's always someone out there looking to be the next great streaming site, it can only be a matter of time.
We do not know truth - we only know our opinions, and those of others

August 08, 2015, 12:34:13 AM
Reply #6

blob

i've never had a problem with atdhe.tv or atdhe.net in the past. obviously not yet used this season, so things might have changed...

no doubt some will find a problem with them, as with everything else :)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 12:34:45 AM by blob »

August 11, 2015, 03:33:22 AM
Reply #7

Everton Mint

Great to hear that the old Wiziwig has re-emerged as http://www.streamhub.hk/ ! :D

Some top quality stream links and no problems with pop-ups and ads when using AdBlocker.

July 25, 2017, 01:31:31 PM
Reply #8

Frevski

I pause my ad blocker until the page has loaded, and then I just turn it back on. Fairly simple process, but I find it works

August 14, 2017, 11:29:41 PM
Reply #9

SANA_DR0

best to use sopcast or acestream/u stream (programs that stream the matches through video/audio software that is made for live streaming)
some very good 1080/720 java streams about from verified users (soccerstreams.net)
but as Major Clanger said, best to avoid Java sites.. lol when i used to use adth i found that dodgy as fuck, intrusive pop ups.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

August 15, 2017, 04:02:05 AM
Reply #10

mikey_blue

Having murder trying to find a stream this season.

Does anyone recommend any of the subscriptions services?

August 15, 2017, 05:06:51 AM
Reply #11

MmmBlueRamirez

I've got universal sports app on iPhone. It's had all games so far.

If it's not showing up in the AppStore, google it...
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 15, 2017, 03:38:05 PM
Reply #12

SANA_DR0

Having murder trying to find a stream this season.

Does anyone recommend any of the subscriptions services?

never pay for live streaming sites, there are loads of streaming sites.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

August 16, 2017, 12:42:09 AM
Reply #13

mikey_blue

never pay for live streaming sites, there are loads of streaming sites.

I tend to find a stream about half way through the match. Not sure if it's due to me using a Mac, or just generally being shit at interwebs.

August 16, 2017, 02:31:25 AM
Reply #14

DannyR

Now I've paid for sportsmania I never have any issue with a stream wherever I am
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.