November 25, 2017, 03:40:40 PM

Author Topic: The Official NSNO 2016/2017 Premier League Cash Sweepstake  (Read 9904 times)

July 16, 2016, 03:59:10 PM
Reply #15

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We starting an NSNO coup?

Yes man, can't wait. i propose this for the design.

Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 18, 2016, 03:29:05 AM
Reply #16

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
I'll do it. Would you accept 6 chickens a pig and a bushell of wheat until we get the money from harvesting and Muller pay us for the milk?
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

July 18, 2016, 03:42:19 AM
Reply #17

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I'll do it. Would you accept 6 chickens a pig and a bushell of wheat until we get the money from harvesting and Muller pay us for the milk?

Deal!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

July 18, 2016, 04:36:13 AM
Reply #18

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Add me in Sir please and thank you

July 18, 2016, 05:35:53 AM
Reply #19

Haile GAZrselassie

Yeah buddy!!

Still not happy at people profiting from being shit and getting 80 bangers for coming 17th though.

You should get your 20 quid back and a "must try harder" sticker and told to fuck off imo.

The other 60 should go to the winner.

But I know it won't happen and you can still count me in.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

July 18, 2016, 04:03:38 PM
Reply #20

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah buddy!!

Still not happy at people profiting from being shit and getting 80 bangers for coming 17th though.

You should get your 20 quid back and a "must try harder" sticker and told to fuck off imo.

The other 60 should go to the winner.

But I know it won't happen and you can still count me in.

I get what you are saying. But to say to whoever gets the likes of Hull, Burnley, Sunderland, West Brom, Bournemouth oh that 20 you've just spent, well pretty much the maximum you can get back is just the 20 you have spent out already

I think the current structure is a good one and usually those 5th, 10th and 17th spots still aren't guaranteed with 1 game left
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

July 18, 2016, 04:21:23 PM
Reply #21

Haile GAZrselassie

I get what you are saying. But to say to whoever gets the likes of Hull, Burnley, Sunderland, West Brom, Bournemouth oh that 20 you've just spent, well pretty much the maximum you can get back is just the 20 you have spent out already

I think the current structure is a good one and usually those 5th, 10th and 17th spots still aren't guaranteed with 1 game left

You're probably right pal.

Don't worry. I was just being a misery guts and having a grump.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

July 19, 2016, 03:33:33 AM
Reply #22

velimski

July 19, 2016, 03:49:31 AM
Reply #23

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 19, 2016, 05:41:22 AM
Reply #24

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Do you want the money now or when you get all 20 places filled?
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

July 19, 2016, 03:42:24 PM
Reply #25

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Do you want the money now or when you get all 20 places filled?

It's entirely upto you. We should get the 20 places filled with only 7 to go. So anytime between now and the start of the season really

Hopefully we can get the draw done about a week before the season starts, so if we say everyone aim to pay by the 6th August maybe?

And then we can get @Simon Paul and @Bally to do the draw

July 19, 2016, 04:19:02 PM
Reply #26

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Pay day next Thursday for me.

Although I'll probably forget, then realise I have to pay 20 when I'm skint.

July 19, 2016, 11:19:42 PM
Reply #27

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
I've paid. Had to be money in the end as PayPal were OK with the bushell but they don't do chickens and pigs.
There may be an app for the chickens soon though.

July 20, 2016, 01:40:13 AM
Reply #28

Simon Paul

Administrator
think we might record the podcast this weekend

July 20, 2016, 02:01:16 AM
Reply #29

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
think we might record the podcast this weekend

I'm not sure we will have the 20 names by then!