November 21, 2017, 07:02:58 AM

Author Topic: Sunderton /Everland  (Read 2268 times)

July 14, 2017, 01:11:59 PM
Read 2268 times

Bally

Administrator
It's the roll I way

July 14, 2017, 02:42:06 PM
Reply #1

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I find it genuinely weird that they're buying up all of our no-marks.

July 14, 2017, 02:43:31 PM
Reply #2

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
What a time to be alive for Sunderland fans

Simply simply lovely

July 14, 2017, 03:25:39 PM
Reply #3

Gash

Global Moderator

July 14, 2017, 09:58:01 PM
Reply #4

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I suspect McGeady and Vaughan would've ended up at Preston with Grayson anyway.

Is incredible how they can field a whole back four of our cast offs though.

It's good to see us put a team like Sunderland in their place though

Teams like this get carried away after a few season in the premier league and seem to target is as a club they can compete with.

They always go back down where they belong pretty swiftly.

Southampton will be next, with West Ham to follow.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 10:00:12 PM by TheRam »

July 14, 2017, 10:04:48 PM
Reply #5

Major Clanger

Teams like this get carried away after a few season in the premier league and seem to target is as a club they can compete with.

Admittedly I haven't met many Sunderland fans, but from those that I do know I get the opposite impression. They can't believe how they had stayed up for so long despite being shite year in year out.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

July 14, 2017, 10:07:39 PM
Reply #6

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Admittedly I haven't met many Sunderland fans, but from those that I do know I get the opposite impression. They can't believe how they had stayed up for so long despite being shite year in year out.

Yeah, maybe I'm just going off the media here.

July 14, 2017, 10:12:02 PM
Reply #7

Major Clanger

Yeah, maybe I'm just going off the media here.

Or maybe I'm getting a distorted image because I only talked to Sunderland fans who had been smart enough to move away from Sunderland, which is a bar too high for many, I hear.

The leaders of the club must be deluded though. That's the only reasonable explanation to what they've been doing.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 10:13:36 PM by Major Clanger »
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

July 14, 2017, 11:24:09 PM
Reply #8

Ross

Should have really worried them an put Oviedo at rightback.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 14, 2017, 11:24:38 PM
Reply #9

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
It's reminiscent of the old myth of where elephants go to die. Our old players fade away into Sunderland.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

July 15, 2017, 01:01:02 AM
Reply #10

Cereal Killer

Or maybe I'm getting a distorted image because I only talked to Sunderland fans who had been smart enough to move away from Sunderland, which is a bar too high for many, I hear.

The leaders of the club must be deluded though. That's the only reasonable explanation to what they've been doing.

I work with a couple of season ticket holders for Sunderland, and they've been expecting relegation for a while, they hope it will result in a clear out throughout the club starting with the owner who has lost interest and invests the minimum possible

July 15, 2017, 01:55:38 AM
Reply #11

irishtoffee

They released Pienaar and lescott, big vic is gone off to bully the Chinese league defenders

July 15, 2017, 02:34:26 AM
Reply #12

MmmBlueRamirez

Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

July 15, 2017, 02:49:41 AM
Reply #13

toffee_scot

Pickford technically has played for both Sunderland and now Everton although of course he is a reverse position to the others.

On the bench you could have Thomas Myhre, Alan Stubbs, Brett Angel, Peter Beagrie, Paul Bracewell, Don Hutchison, and Louis Saha

July 16, 2017, 09:49:54 PM
Reply #14

Ridge

St Johnstone 3 Sunderland 0

Vaughan missed a pen