December 13, 2017, 05:10:00 PM

Author Topic: Safe standing  (Read 324 times)

August 08, 2017, 06:38:53 AM
Read 324 times

Ramjam

Celtic are opening up a safe standing area a their home game against Kilmarnock on Wednesday night. Are the SFA rules in Scotland different than in the EPL? I thought we all had to be compliant across all of Europe.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

August 08, 2017, 06:44:18 AM
Reply #1

Thornton_19

They have had safe standing for like a year haven't they?
And yeah the Scottish and English FA are different things yeah.

August 08, 2017, 08:54:55 PM
Reply #2

Major Clanger

Celtic are opening up a safe standing area a their home game against Kilmarnock on Wednesday night. Are the SFA rules in Scotland different than in the EPL? I thought we all had to be compliant across all of Europe.

Definitely not a Europe-wide regulation.

But I don't know how much of the post-Taylor report regulation changes are enacted in legislation (presumably across the whole of the UK), and which bits are only FA regulations.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

August 09, 2017, 09:48:59 PM
Reply #3

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
From a purely PR point of view I wonder why they call it safe standing rather than rail seating?
Same thing but different image projected.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

August 10, 2017, 10:33:16 AM
Reply #4

Ramjam

I think that all clubs should have the option to have the safe standing or rail seating providing they can produce an insurance certificate which would cover the club for a disaster such as Hillsbrough.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE