December 17, 2017, 12:19:54 PM

Author Topic: Should we sack Koeman?  (Read 63052 times)

Offline brap2

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Howard Kendall
Re: Should we sack Koeman?
« on: October 03, 2017, 02:38:39 PM »
Great position for siggs he's close enough to the bench for when he's subbed off...i know players should be able to play anywhere but why dont we just play him in his rightfull position?

Well he doesn't have to stay static in CM, when we're on the ball id hope him and Davies push up to get closer to DCL for the one twos on the edge of the box we seem to be trying (and failing).

I think the three in CM should give us a bit more cover hopefully and Davies and Sig can both cover quite a lot of ground.

Wouldn't be against swapping Davies with Klaassen. Needs more time in the side imo.

Re: Sandro - I'm still backing him you know! Think he will come good. Yeah would be happy to see Lookman in there but I get the feeling that isn't happening. Mirallas would be a safe bet away from home but it's a sad inditement of our transfer window that he's still in the frame.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team