Matchday Archives > Matchday threads 2010-11

Everton vs Blackburn

(1/28) > >>

the doc:
on here i'm ging for a 2-0 win, on my I predict the score league (which is for 620) I'm again going for a 2-1 loss to us, I've done it the last 7 times and we havn't lost yet! Its only money  :)

Verm:
Same team as against Wolves, 3-1 win.

Confucius:

--- Quote from: Verminator on April 13, 2011, 06:49:17 AM ---Same team as against Wolves, 3-1 win.

--- End quote ---

Is that a 1st for the season, you a predicitng a win?

They drew 0-0 with Arsenal at the Emirates so it won't be a cake walk. Also, we due a failure as we on a good run. Probably a draw with us missing about 12 chances and Samba scoring  a header. 1-1 although i am hoping for a 4-0

Verm:

--- Quote from: Confucius on April 13, 2011, 06:59:45 AM ---Is that a 1st for the season, you a predicitng a win?

They drew 0-0 with Arsenal at the Emirates so it won't be a cake walk. Also, we due a failure as we on a good run. Probably a draw with us missing about 12 chances and Samba scoring  a header. 1-1 although i am hoping for a 4-0

--- End quote ---

Nope, done it a fair bit, have predicted losses for big games because I know I'm usually wrong.

blargins:
What's a cake walk?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version