December 17, 2017, 08:36:12 AM

Author Topic: Wigan Athletic v Everton  (Read 37963 times)

February 04, 2012, 04:36:21 AM
Reply #60

nomorechang

RIP
Howard

Hibbo
Johnny H
Disty
Bainesy

Donovan
Felli
Gibson
Pienaar

Cahill

Straqu

that's my guess
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

February 04, 2012, 05:43:07 AM
Reply #61

blueski

Howard

Hibbo
Johnny H
Disty
Bainesy

Donovan
Felli
Gibson
Pienaar

Cahill

Straqu

that's my guess
dropping Pip to the bench then?
Nil Satis

February 04, 2012, 06:38:13 AM
Reply #62

nomorechang

RIP
dropping Pip to the bench then?

yeah ... Hibbo is a far better RB and Moyes has dropped Nev earlier in the season so he's not averse to doing that . Im just wondering who the cap'n will be in those circumstances ... Cahill ? Johnny ? ... even Hibbo ?
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

February 04, 2012, 07:33:30 AM
Reply #63

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'd go for the same team against city, everybody deserved their place for me. If anything, MAYBE do as above and drop pip to the bench. I'm never really happy with him, but the man can organise. Jelavic and peanut to come on later on.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 04, 2012, 01:48:29 PM
Reply #64

christiffa25

The only changes I can see is maybe pienaar for drenthe and maybe distin in at CB if fit.

Straq should start for this one only as he deserves it for his work rate in the last couple of games. Want to see jellavic after an hour though to ease him into his first game. Pienaar needs the minutes quick to get him up to speed and I don't think moyes really trusts drenthe (hardly supprising)

Hopefully get a couple up and we could maybe see a bit of Barkley later in the game!

Anyway 0-2 to the toffee's 

February 04, 2012, 03:33:02 PM
Reply #65

GrantyBoy78

I would play Straq and Jela in a 442. Wigan have been pretty awful this season. 2 big men in the box and have Donovan and Baines put some quality in there - watch the panic ensue!

February 04, 2012, 03:54:37 PM
Reply #66

krakkokain

Wigan have lost their last 5 games on the trot, not sure if that bodes well for us or not.

February 04, 2012, 05:05:54 PM
Reply #67

Fynci

Wouldn't it be typical for this season to beat the team at the top, and drop points against the team at the bottom.

Let's hope not!
Cool + 380
Tool - 0

February 04, 2012, 05:19:56 PM
Reply #68

Youngy09

yeah ... Hibbo is a far better RB and Moyes has dropped Nev earlier in the season so he's not averse to doing that . Im just wondering who the cap'n will be in those circumstances ... Cahill ? Johnny ? ... even Hibbo ?

Moyes dropped Neville while he was playing midfield and Hibbert was already playing RB. I would be amazed if he dropped him from the RB position.

February 04, 2012, 05:39:32 PM
Reply #69

plumber

Moyes dropped Neville while he was playing midfield and Hibbert was already playing RB. I would be amazed if he dropped him from the RB position.

Why are you repeating this bullshit?

February 04, 2012, 05:41:12 PM
Reply #70

blackwatch78efc

real bananna skin this one but just like city i have a good feeling about today..............and thats very rare. lets do these nice and easy 1-0 lol and stuff chelsea whilst we're at it too.

only problem with if we did this is we would then bound to lose to blackpool or wednesday in the cup :(

you know its true
"we've got this far, i suppose we might as well win it" Big Joe 1995

February 04, 2012, 05:44:46 PM
Reply #71

Youngy09

Why are you repeating this bullshit?

Because somebody has repeated the fact that Moyes is willing to drop Neville.

February 04, 2012, 05:52:18 PM
Reply #72

DannyR

2-0 to us

Stracq and Donovan for us.

Gutted I can't go today.
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

February 04, 2012, 06:14:34 PM
Reply #73

Shogun

Administrator
Excited to see Bainaar again  ;D

Assuming it happens for some period of the match of course.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 04, 2012, 06:56:18 PM
Reply #74

Optimistic Blue

i think we will score at least 4 today
you cant take the right out of Kenwright