I went to this fixture last year where we won 2-1, lets hope for the same. Please see below for the rules, the full rules can be found in the matchday 1 thread (http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=94130.0
). Anyone can join at anytime don't worry if you missed a matchday and still want to take part, get involved. REMEMBER - FIRST GOALSCORER CAN BE FROM EITHER TEAM
- One entry per user per match day
- All predictions must be submitted before kick-off to count
- If you wish to change your prediction before kick-off just post again in a separate post and I'll take the latest prediction. Please don't edit your orginal post, just post again
- Predictions need to be clear to countPREDICTIONS
- The result (Win, Draw, Lose)
- The score line
- The first goal scorer in the match (EITHER TEAM)PREDICTION EXAMPLE
Win, 2-0, RooneySCORING
- Correct result = 5 points
- Correct score line = 10 points
- Correct first goal scorer = 10 points
- Goals scored by scorer that are not the first goal = 2 points per goal
- Additional goals by first goal scorer = 2 points per goal
- Correctly predicting a 0-0 draw will give a bonus 5 points meaning a score of 20 if predictedMATCHDAY 8 SUMMARYBrighton 1-1 Everton - Knockaert; Rooney
Quite a highscoring week with many users scoring highly, with @Redartin
with a supeb 25 points for a perfect prediction. With the league leader @Corinthian
scoring 17 points along with @Ell Capitan
who are also both in the top 5.
Rooney, Sigurdsson and Calvert-Lewin the most popular picks, there were 5 players that had three predictions incluing Knockaert. Around 1/3 players correctly predicted a draw.
LEAGUE TABLE AFTER 8 GAMESNote: If you think there is a mistake somewhere please let me knowCOYB!!!