August 21, 2017, 04:15:17 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
quite a few teachers in know have it, a copper a doctor couple nurses nurses, so its not just scallies who like a bit

And City boys, Bankers and politicians too so I guess what I am saying is that thank god I had and have a happy and enjoyable enough life that I don't  need to resort to class A drugs to feel happy.
Everton Lose
 1-3
 de bruyne
A few years ago id say the same.

Unfortunately I'm a boring bastard now, who has 3 kids and doesn't get out much.

My wife's fit though, so that helps cure the boredom.

quite a few teachers in know have it, a copper a doctor couple nurses nurses, so its not just scallies who like a bit
The Everton Forum / Re: Costly Injuries
« Last post by MrWhite on 17 minutes ago »
What's your point, besides sounding smart?

Ouch!  :P

Pretty much what I said, wages would be a better measure as it doesn't assume somebody's idea of value. If I sell my car, I can decide what it's worth, but it's only actually worth what someone will pay for it. So take Barkley - he could be worth 25m, he could be worth 50m, it could be no-one would bid for him at all in which case he's worth nothing. That's not influenced by anything other that what someone has paid for him, which is currently 0. On the other hand, 70k a week to sit in the treatment room is pretty damn expensive to my mind. What's Coleman worth? That would be a complete guess, suspect most of here would have a figure much higher than a random neutral might. While the other players can be labelled as 'they cost us X', as that wasn't in the last few weeks in any case, their value now is again an unknown variable. What is McCarthy worth? I haven't got a clue.
Is round here
There's not many at a weekend not on it, and not just kids, arl arses too

At the game it's rife as fuck, there's lads sniffing off their hands in the street and no way that many lads go for a Shit during a match

Clearly doesn't happen in Upper Gwladys then, there's only two shitters on the whole floor !
I know more people that have a line than dont

A few years ago id say the same.

Unfortunately I'm a boring bastard now, who has 3 kids and doesn't get out much.

My wife's fit though, so that helps cure the boredom.

Edit: just to add, I'd say I'm quite a respectable upstanding citizen nowadays, but in my late teens and early 20s I sniffed an absolute shit load of coke, I mean every single Friday and Saturday, most my salary went on booze and coke.

Everyone has a past.
And making such a dumb fucking assumption as that suggests to me that you're hardly worldly wise, so in your mind London is all about museums and exhibitions then eh ? Get a life

Only teasing fella. Not knowing the difference between smack and cocaine but still calling someone a smack head does you no favours though lad. Anyway..
It's not like

I know more people that have a line than dont
It's not like
Is round here
There's not many at a weekend not on it, and not just kids, arl arses too

At the game it's rife as fuck, there's lads sniffing off their hands in the street and no way that many lads go for a Shit during a match
The Everton Forum / Re: Summer Spending
« Last post by Shogun on 28 minutes ago »
We will get a striker.

I worry about the names we are linked to but there doesn't seem anyone (Giroud) aside available who'll come in and definitely do the business.

Even if it's someone like Kalinic though, we definitely need a striker this window.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10