October 18, 2017, 01:50:24 AM

Author Topic: Watford ticket for sale  (Read 880 times)

April 15, 2017, 03:58:26 PM
Read 880 times

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Main stand
MS3
Row z
Seat 146

It's 43 but I'll sell for 35 as I can't go.
It's a papervticket so will have to send it to you if you want it.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

April 16, 2017, 06:43:16 PM
Reply #1

Alanvideo

Main stand
MS3
Row z
Seat 146

It's 43 but I'll sell for 35 as I can't go.
It's a papervticket so will have to send it to you if you want it.
.............if you out it on Stubhub at 35 it should soon go. I sold my mate's seat ,about 5 rows in front of you ,in 10 minutes.
We are special ,we are Everton.

April 16, 2017, 06:54:18 PM
Reply #2

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
.............if you out it on Stubhub at 35 it should soon go. I sold my mate's seat ,about 5 rows in front of you ,in 10 minutes.

Cheers dude.

April 21, 2017, 03:53:05 AM
Reply #3

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
For some reason I can't put it for sale on Stubhub. Any ideas why?

April 23, 2017, 01:26:29 AM
Reply #4

Alanvideo

For some reason I can't put it for sale on Stubhub. Any ideas why?
.............ah yes , my fault for suggesting it when I now realise you're not a season ticket holder. That is why ,sorry mate.

April 23, 2017, 01:41:23 AM
Reply #5

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
.............ah yes , my fault for suggesting it when I now realise you're not a season ticket holder. That is why ,sorry mate.

No worries fella.

April 26, 2017, 06:46:49 AM
Reply #6

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
I don't want this ticket to go to waste guys. Make me an offer and I'll pay the postage.

April 26, 2017, 06:47:36 PM
Reply #7

Alanvideo

This game is now sold out ( apart from Stubhub ) Try phoning the box office and see if they will take the ticket back . When they sell the ticket they refund your credit card. It worked for me a couple of seasons ago before I had an ST . Worth a try.

May 01, 2017, 01:02:26 AM
Reply #8

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I don't want this ticket to go to waste guys. Make me an offer and I'll pay the postage.

I think row Z is not a great selling point Brownie !

May 01, 2017, 01:39:01 AM
Reply #9

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
I think row Z is not a great selling point Brownie !

Yeah I thought that. Especially as we now have nothing to play for. Hopefully I'll have a decent ST seat

May 01, 2017, 03:02:05 AM
Reply #10

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah I thought that. Especially as we now have nothing to play for. Hopefully I'll have a decent ST seat

Good luck with the ST on Tuesday ! Re the Watford game, I was at the Chelsea game today so that's it for me this season and will be putting my seat, upper Gwladys, directly behind goal, fifth row up, on Stub hug tomorrow for 35, expect it to be gone within an hour.

May 01, 2017, 03:04:37 AM
Reply #11

Bally

Administrator
Good luck with the ST on Tuesday ! Re the Watford game, I was at the Chelsea game today so that's it for me this season and will be putting my seat, upper Gwladys, directly behind goal, fifth row up, on Stub hug tomorrow for 35, expect it to be gone within an hour.
Sorry I missed you today man had to call into my friend on the way along, took longer than expected.
It's the roll I way

May 01, 2017, 03:14:57 AM
Reply #12

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber

Is it easy putting tickets up on stubhub? Do you have to use some sort of reference number as a ST holder?

May 01, 2017, 04:03:50 AM
Reply #13

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Is it easy putting tickets up on stubhub? Do you have to use some sort of reference number as a ST holder?

It's a very simple process, you register with stub hub, if our want to sell your seat you just enter your season ticket number, the price you want to sell it for and that's it, once you have put it up for sale your ST us no longer valid and the buyer just collects a paper ticket for your seat at the box office, if last minute you have a change of heart and your seat has not been sold you can just reverse the process and your ST is valid again.

May 01, 2017, 04:05:37 AM
Reply #14

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Sorry I missed you today man had to call into my friend on the way along, took longer than expected.

Catch ya next time !