July 20, 2018, 04:37:01 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Well decision has been made on Niasse:

Quote from: Silva
Of course, Oumar Niasse is in our plans.

I understand the question as well, we need to understand his football.

He is a player who can give different things than the other players we have in this position.
He is different than all the others when you look at Cenk and at the other boy Dominic Calvert-Lewin – Oumar Niasse is completely different and in some moments, like this evening in the second-half, or when he starts games, he will give different things to the others.

It is a matter of my decision, in the right moments of the game.”
He's got Celtic legend written all over him.
Let Ajax take him on loan for the season and pay some of his wages.  let him regain his confidence, and see how he does back home.  I personally think he is not a prem level player at this point.
The Napoli owner insists on taking control of a players image rights when they play for Napoli.

Something which is very rare for an owner to do. Considering a players image rights are a big part of their income he has every right to turn down the move.

He wouldn’t be the first player to turn down Napoli for this reason.

Does he have an image?
Would have been interesting to see him play at Napoli as Sarri had a high energy style.

In one way you’d think it wouldn’t have suited him at all.

But on the flip side I think working as part of a well organised team where players are closer together and higher up the pitch would reduce the need for longer runs etc.

I actually thought his movement last night was quite interesting but the one time where he got in down the right he put in an awful cross.
If we move him on without him requesting a move either ourselves or the buying club will be paying up a large part of what is left on his Everton contract.
It just didn't work out
As if Koeman and Walsh didn't watch players.
Can you hear yourself?

Every transfer is a gamble. Klaassen was one worth taking
And that’s the worry.  Not playing at a struggling Everton. Has a chance of a short term deal with title chasing Napoli and turns it down over money. You’d think he’d jump at that chance

The Napoli owner insists on taking control of a players image rights when they play for Napoli.

Something which is very rare for an owner to do. Considering a players image rights are a big part of their income he has every right to turn down the move.

He wouldn’t be the first player to turn down Napoli for this reason.

Poor reflection on the game in Scotland when a player leaves the club that finished 2nd and probably the 3rd biggest in the country to go and play for Salford City in the National League.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44877537

Yeah quite disappointed at that especially as he's been a key player for Aberdeen, 5th tier of English football FFS.

The only other name I recognise in the Salford team though is Ibou Touray who used to be an Everton player, he's also picked up a few international caps for Gambia.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10