December 16, 2017, 07:33:13 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: January Targets
« Last post by Makis on 5 hours ago »
Ive said a few times I've totally lost interest in value in football players. What matters is moving the club forward, it may aswell be Monopoly money to me.
So we sign him and maybe Kone for the remaining ten million. Happy?
I think he's a bit of a snide cunt, hasn't done anything on social media the whole time he's been injured like say Bolasie then suddenly he wants to communicate like he's one of us again just in case he gets a game !

Think when he's saying the likes of "Soon" and has given an update and photograph of his injury, he's just letting Spurs/ Chelsea and the like he's over his injury, get yer bids in lads.
Done what he is known to do so far which is make us more organized and harder to beat.

The real test will be once we have our confidence back and he needs to get us playing better football, can he do that against the sides that will come to Goodison and park the bus?

Been good so far, but will reserve judgement to see what kind of football we are playing when we are more settled. Right now I'm still happy to see us be organized and hard to beat as we are still a little fragile.

Even before that, his first test will be the January transfer window. Will he bring in the usual lot of overpriced, good-in-a-relegation-dogfight mercenaries, or players who can take us forward, and be sold at a profit when we sell them?
The Everton Forum / Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« Last post by blue slug on 5 hours ago »
Unsworth was dropped in at the deep end with no previous premier League management experience, he did his best give the guy a break
The Everton Forum / Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« Last post by Mick 1995 on 5 hours ago »
I know this is the digital age but why is everything so binary?

It has to absolutely all Unsworth's work or absolutely all Allardyce's work.

I kind of feel that the West Ham game was a combination of Unsworth finally finding a decent team selection and shape, the confusion around the manager situation being resolved just before the game and the players understanding they have to perform for the new manager.

I think Allardyce would have figured this out over the course or 3 or 4 games but it basically fell straight into his lap and he has worked and improved it further

Summed it up quite well the mate
The Everton Forum / Re: Ross Barkley. Will he, or won't he?
« Last post by Cassius on 6 hours ago »
I think he's a bit of a snide cunt, hasn't done anything on social media the whole time he's been injured like say Bolasie then suddenly he wants to communicate like he's one of us again just in case he gets a game !

I think that's a bit unfair.

Why should he share his life on social media after a summer in which he almost moved and after what has looked like some pretty serious surgery?

And why does posting images make him like one of us again?

To me, he's been advised to show the fans and January suitors that he's reaching fitness again. Nothing snide or cunty in that.
« Last post by EVERTON 66 on 6 hours ago »
January might be more about moving people on, and trimming the massive squad, with just a couple coming in in the necessary areas.
Agree cutting the squad to make room for some astute additions sounds the way to go to me.
We clearly need one desperately,id like us to take a look at Jonas Hector at FC Koln.
Jerome roussilon (Montpellier) for me can play LB CB OR LW.
LB best be due in on the 1st of January
We can register like garbutt in January so have some cover.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 10