December 13, 2017, 07:26:03 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Jonjoe Kenny
« Last post by Tofifee on 7 hours ago »
Coleman is possibly the only player we have who would start for every team in the league, and some of you lads want him dropped on his return to fitness..for the good but as yet completely unproven johnjo Kenny....

jesus wept!
The Everton Forum / Re: Ross Barkley. Will he, or won't he?
« Last post by pjk on December 12, 2017, 11:44:54 PM »
Just imagine that he's running his contract down knowing he will never play again and doesn't want to take the pay from Everton

That scar looked pretty heavy duty. It's all been kept pretty quiet if there's anything in what you're saying though. I feel like a right twat for getting arsey about it. I feel like I've got a guilt complex coming on.  :blush:
General Football Chat / Re: 2017-18 Today's football
« Last post by gizzblue on December 12, 2017, 11:44:42 PM »
It's been hushed under the carpet by the media in general, but Zaha avoided any retrospective action for both penalties

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
Fucking typical FA bollocks. ..don't wanna upset Woy. ..either one of them penalties was a dive as bad as Niasse plus Zaha has form for the swanny ..shithouses .
Everton Win 0:1 Sigurdsson
The Everton Forum / Re: Newcastle V Everton.
« Last post by mikey_blue on December 12, 2017, 11:22:39 PM »
                 Pickford
Kenny Holgate Williams Martina
              Gana Rooney
                    Sig
Lennon         DCL           Vlasic

I'd go for this. A little bit more attacking with some genuine width. Get Rooney back in the middle where he can dictate the play.

These are proper shit. We really should be battering teams like Newcastle.
The Everton Forum / Re: Ross Barkley. Will he, or won't he?
« Last post by Bally on December 12, 2017, 11:14:37 PM »
Just imagine that he's running his contract down knowing he will never play again and doesn't want to take the pay from Everton
The Everton Forum / Re: Newcastle V Everton.
« Last post by D15TIN on December 12, 2017, 11:05:45 PM »
Just been reading through a Newcastle forum, 90% of them think Everton win. I think we need to include more pace in this, either Lookman/Vlasic. If you watched the Leicester game on the weekend they really struggled with their pace on the break - I think that's how to beat them. We'll probably sit in and wait for our opportunity to break
The Everton Forum / Re: Michael Keane
« Last post by Trublue on December 12, 2017, 11:02:52 PM »
Me too. He seems more physically imposing all of a sudden.

Just goes to show, how Koeman didn't really want to try certain players or develope them
 Holgate and for that matter Williams have done really well over plastic few matches. I really thought Williams was finished. Three of our back four looked nearly decent on Sunday.

« Last post by dazfrancis on December 12, 2017, 11:02:01 PM »
Kenny is playing well enough not to start Coleman immediately after he returns to full fitness.

Plus Coleman will need a few games to get up to speed so we should ease him in with sub appearances and the like
« Last post by everton1952 on December 12, 2017, 10:51:52 PM »
Woke up this morning feelin' fine
Got Jonjoe Kenny on my mind
If Kenny continues with his form, then Coleman starts on the bench and bides his time.
Absolutely not. Unless Coleman fails to regain fitness, he is streets ahead of Kenny, which is not surprising given his vast experience compared with a beginner. 
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10