November 21, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
Everton win

4-0

Lookman
Back from the international break and hopefully continuing from where we left off performance wise

Everton Win

3-1

Richarlison
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update
« Last post by Bally on 14 hours ago »
I'm not arsed either way. He's the architect that is working with the club. Will admit that when he first started speaking to everyone who tweeted him that he seemed a bit too friendly, almost paid for friendly, but seems he just likes twitter.

I'm just not seeing why anyone is getting excited over it. As you say, there's roadworks, and we know there will be more building work there in the future. It's just a pleasant tweet, keeping in touch as you say.
There are fucking shit loads of roadworks there, it's directly behind were I currently work

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

« Last post by Brownie on November 20, 2018, 11:43:36 PM »
Carragher has shown his support for the project. Jeff from West Derby will be calling for his head on a spike
General Football Chat / Re: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...
« Last post by Cereal Killer on November 20, 2018, 10:34:38 PM »
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v Cardiff - Saturday - 3PM KO
« Last post by Martip on November 20, 2018, 10:12:47 PM »
Pickford

Coleman ------------- Keane  ------------- Mina  ------------- Digne

Gana  ------------- Gomes

Walcott ------------- Sigurdsson  ------------- Bernard

Richarlison

If Sigurdsson isnt fit, then Davies will probably go in mid. Lookman, if fit, will get subbed in for Walcott or Bernard with 15 mins to go.
Lookman for Bern ard if fit
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Merseyside business backs the People's Project
« Last post by School of Science on November 20, 2018, 08:08:22 PM »
Has pissed me off on numerous occasions has Carragher, but fair play to him there to be honest.

Same.
« Last post by Simon Paul on November 20, 2018, 07:57:29 PM »
I'm not arsed either way. He's the architect that is working with the club. Will admit that when he first started speaking to everyone who tweeted him that he seemed a bit too friendly, almost paid for friendly, but seems he just likes twitter.

I'm just not seeing why anyone is getting excited over it. As you say, there's roadworks, and we know there will be more building work there in the future. It's just a pleasant tweet, keeping in touch as you say.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10