May 22, 2018, 11:04:12 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
thats what it comes down to., the lack of our own success compares to theirs makes people feel ill or sick or pissed off,, or maybe even bitter..

i dont care if liverpool win,. it doesnt effect how i feel, it doesnt make my day/week/summer better or worse.. its just watching TV, I'm pretty sure that wouldnt be my view if i was born in Liverpool and was an Evertonian.
Sorry lad but you are now flapping think you’ve said enough,
Go and have a lie down and think long and hard about your last posts they beggar belief

Guess the odds are on history repeating it self :S
thats what it comes down to., the lack of our own success compares to theirs makes people feel ill or sick or pissed off,, or maybe even bitter..

i dont care if liverpool win,. it doesnt effect how i feel, it doesnt make my day/week/summer better or worse.. its just watching TV, I'm pretty sure that wouldnt be my view if i was born in Liverpool and was an Evertonian.

Try being born and bred here, living within short walking distance from the ground and tell me you wouldn't feel bothered about the crowing
Amazes me how any Evertonian could say they want them to win any game let alone the Champions League final. 2005 was horrific for us all, 2018 will be a whole lot worse!
This all ends up, my dad was a life long red but there is no way in hell I want the cunts to win number 6 in his honour, the thought of having family and mates crowing on about it all summer makes me feel ill

from the early 2000's up until the start of this season, i literally hated liverpool. most of my friends are liverpool fans... so the hatred was kinda ingrained into me..

but the last 5 years or so, i've only watched Everton play(besides this season)
i've come to enjoy the way liverpool have played,i dont have that biased hatred of them anymore.. plus my friends have grown up and have more important things in their lives than saying this is there season and they will win the league..

but yeah liverpool fans in general are cocks, that make you hate the team... but i cant but help admire the way they play, even tho i wanted man city to thrash them every match.. but against madrid. i want liverpool to win.

This is an open and inclusive site. Different opinions are encouraged and welcomed. But to come on here and say you want Liverpool to win the Champions League, and somehow imply you've developed a greater maturity than others in your appreciation of the devil's club is so misjudged that it's hard to imagine you're not trolling.

Utter gobshitery of the highest order.

This all ends up, my dad was a life long red but there is no way in hell I want the cunts to win number 6 in his honour, the thought of having family and mates crowing on about it all summer makes me feel ill
The Everton Forum / Re: Summer signings
« Last post by Lxxx on 3 hours ago »
Sorry, two different thoughts in that.

Thought one was I expected Spurs to struggle more last season.

Thought two was that we have a long way to go to get close to Arsenal.

If we were ever going to get close to Arsenal then last season was it. Some might say this season too but when I see a front three of Ozil, Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang then we've got some way to go to match that, especially if they sign some quality at the back and midfield.
I know Howe has his cheerleaders and he has done a great job getting Bournemouth up the leagues but it's a whole different level making the final jump to the elite. He's spent a not insignificant amount of money at Bournemouth in recent years and every year they flirt with going down. Whilst I get that a club their size is always going to be punching above their weight he's not really built an established style of play at this level to make them more competitive.

I think punching suits him, tried to make a step up from Bournemouth when he went to Burnley a few years back, flopped and went back to the south coast with open arms
The Everton Forum / Re: Lozano
« Last post by dazfrancis on 3 hours ago »
God there are some bloody miserable people on here. Well done Everton, see what you've done to us.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10