August 16, 2018, 12:54:41 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Yerry Mina anybody?
« Last post by blueToffee on August 15, 2018, 11:53:08 PM »
Maybe he's trying to push through a move to RB Leipzig too?
The Everton Forum / Re: Yerry Mina anybody?
« Last post by BlueNoseMike on August 15, 2018, 11:48:32 PM »
Donít think that means much, not the whole sqaud in that short vid, no Coleman, Pickford, Jags could still be in the changing room or @nything else in the gym.

Yeah not all the squad in the video, just likes of Zouma and Lookman :P ;)
General Football Chat / Re: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...
« Last post by KoemansNumberTens on August 15, 2018, 11:42:02 PM »
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11835/11472813/sergio-ramos-takes-swipe-at-liverpool-boss-jurgen-klopp

ďHe will be wanting to explain not winning the final, but it's not the first that he has lost.
Some of us have been operating at a very high level for many years - not sure he can say the same. Let Klopp worry about his own players."

Gotta love Ramos!

He just doesnít give a fuck
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Can Everton break into the top six this season?
« Last post by brap2 on August 15, 2018, 11:41:58 PM »
Aubamayang, Mhiktarian, Lacazette, ÷zil, Ramsey...

I mean - Walcott wasnít getting a sniff and heís a guaranteed starter here, and these are the side who are supposedly crap and that we can catch.

60+ points for us, put ourselves in the mix to be discussed in the same conversation. Get Europa. Get on the telly. Big moments. Big home wins. Would be a good season that.
The Everton Forum / Re: Caraboa Cup 2018
« Last post by boothill on August 15, 2018, 11:36:59 PM »
Oldham Athletic at Boundary Park, im from Oldham and that was my first ever live Everton fixture. Also they're a bit of a shambles, need the money and 90's Latics legend Frankie Bunn is in charge now...plus they've renamed the North Stand the Joe Royle stand.
Frankie double hat trick bunn
« Last post by boothill on August 15, 2018, 11:35:28 PM »
Shame though as I live in Plymouth and would love us to come down this way again.  Especially in a competitive game
Love that part of the country,  the barbican is  great night out
« Last post by GLewis on August 15, 2018, 11:26:29 PM »
I didn't say belief would make it so. The question was can we break into the top six. It will be a huge change going into every game to win and this gives us a much better chance of doing so. The players know they can't just skate by and finishing 7th or 8th will be 'good enough'. We might still finish 7th and ultimately that would be progress on last season, but we can and should aim higher.

Desire and belief are serially underrated in football. It's how a team like Leicester can win the league with lesser players than the top six. It's how Chelsea can win the league one year and finish 10th the next.

Thatís all true and of course we shouldnít think that itís impossible.

Realistically it will need an implosion from one above and a big up lift from us.
The Everton Forum / Marcel Brands interview 6pm Radio Merseyside
« Last post by Bluedylan on August 15, 2018, 11:23:05 PM »
Apparently.

Looks like he's been doing a few interviews today. Meant to be a 15 minute one on the Jim White show tomorrow as well.

This is a snippet from one he did with Sky, talking about the transfers. Interesting that he says we didn't up the Mina offer, the player wanted to come and Barca were the ones holding it up:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/11473461/marcel-brands-explains-why-everton-had-to-wait-for-yerry-mina-and-andre-gomes-signings
« Last post by Alanvideo on August 15, 2018, 11:19:49 PM »
We are no.7 tonight
« Last post by bluenuck on August 15, 2018, 11:19:46 PM »
We have potential talent in Bernard, Richarlison, Gomes, etc. etc. but we thought we had that with Klassen and Sandro last season. So that's why I will answer No, not right now. Ask me again though in 10-12 games.

The thought of us having enough talent is an over estimation imo. We do not have even close the talent of Arsenal, who would probably be the team we'd have to beat out for 6th.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10