February 19, 2018, 02:32:48 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10
The Everton Forum / Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« Last post by gizzblue on February 18, 2018, 06:08:39 PM »
players pick there game up with new man in the stands stop the fucking press
your flogging a dead horse Unsworth might have been the man on the side lines but the world see it as a Big Sam win
but Big Sam give the win to Unsworth never tried to clam it , how can I put this we watch the same fucking vids as you we read the same interviews as you so stop making shit up
I'm not making shit up it's proven fact ...he's a shit manager who's dodgy as fuck in his past dealings with players, agents ,and his son, treats the players like shit to the press.....but by all means if you think he's the messiah then that's your choice ,I know the truth and your moaning and defending his arse won't change shit . .👍.
General Football Chat / Re: 2017-18 Today's football
« Last post by gizzblue on February 18, 2018, 06:01:54 PM »
Just watched Lukaku's goals yesterday ,pace ,strength and clinical finishes. Seems ages since he was doing that for us ,I miss the big lazy bastard. :'(
Always scored against shitter teams ....then any top eight comes along and it's the same story ....Rom ...Rom ..ere Rom sure he was on the team sheet ?.
The Everton Forum / Re: The race for Europe
« Last post by sirblue57 on February 18, 2018, 05:57:30 PM »
not getting into the fact that Davies started the last game and Scheiderlin did not I will let you work that one out ]

Davies is 19 had not been playing well for a bit dropped , rested what ever has come back better for it

at one point we were playing with 4 under 23,s (under 21 I think it is really ) in the starting line up blows that cliam right out of the water and never mind the other 2 on the bench

and on Sam over all he has at every club helped in bringing young player into the 1st team

my few on young players will always be the same they need to play both 1st team and under 23,s

Sam did not tell Lookman to look elsewhere for game time Lookman came and asked if he could look elsewhere for game time then went to a team he will not get much game time over a team he would which brings up a whole new kettle of worms

So you think scheiderlin is deserving of a place? Even though his form has been worse than Davies?
The Everton Forum / Re: Artmosphere/Flags
« Last post by JordanianEmbassy on February 18, 2018, 05:42:13 PM »
The atmosphere in most stadiums gets slowly worse with each passing season, Goodison isn't much different to most other places with regards to this. ALLOCATED seating is probably the cause, because it stops those that want to sing naturally congregating together. This solution to this is standing/singing areas, but people trying to organise this get shouted down because the whole idea is misunderstood.

Personally, I'm not that fussed about banners and flags. And if one was in front of me obscuring my view, it would annoy me.
The Everton Forum / Re: Who should we go for?
« Last post by TheRam on February 18, 2018, 05:36:43 PM »
A look at Fonseca’s tactics

https://twitter.com/totalvoetbol/status/964591882553708544

Four days ago this was bopping about

https://twitter.com/greenallefc/status/963463779643215874

He sounds of a poch/klopp/pep mould (mold?). Would you have him? Any concerns about this side playing that football?

What players in the squad could play that type of football?

I'd say;

Pickford
Coleman
Kenny
Holgate
Gana
Davies
Sigurdsson
Walcott
Niasse
DCL
Beni
Klassen
Lookman
Tosun?

Think the rest of the squad would struggle playing that type of high energy stuff, the likes of Morgan, Rooney, Baines, Keane, Bolasie, Williams, Jags.

But there's a good basis to build around and have an 11 fully versed in the way a manager wants to play.

« Last post by KoemansNumberTens on February 18, 2018, 05:31:32 PM »
I voted for Sam and, with that list, I'd still  vote for him. What is more remarkable is that nearly fifty percent of the vote thought we could get Ancelotti, Tuchel or Someone.

That's the problem with these polls. They end up totally weighted to unrealistic targets. Also I'd imagine almost everyone who wanted unsworth (I was 1) changed their mind and the votes for silva and allardyce came later in the day when they were rumoured
« Last post by KoemansNumberTens on February 18, 2018, 05:29:13 PM »
I don't think we've any young players who've been particularly good this season. No one is particularly deserving of a place and not getting it. Though I would like to see Davies more as well

Lookmans a funny 1. Throughout his short Everton career he'd come on as sub do really well. Then he'd get more minutes the next week and be beyond useless. The loan move is absolutely the wrong move for him. Common sense says you go on loan to a level where you become an important part of the team. If the minutes he's getting there continue as they are then they'd look to loan him out if he was their player
« Last post by bogie on February 18, 2018, 05:24:50 PM »
I think there is enough evidence to say the youth don't feel they a get fair deal with Sam. Scheiderlin getting games over Davies for one. I understand Davies is young and inconsistent, bit scheiderlin has been dog shit, as had Williams. So when lookman was told to look elsewhere for game time, would you take Sam's or walshs recomendations?
I wouldn't, I would take it as I'm not wanted so get the best for MY career, there is a shadow over Sam, I don't want it over our club.

not getting into the fact that Davies started the last game and Scheiderlin did not I will let you work that one out ]

Davies is 19 had not been playing well for a bit dropped , rested what ever has come back better for it

at one point we were playing with 4 under 23,s (under 21 I think it is really ) in the starting line up blows that cliam right out of the water and never mind the other 2 on the bench

and on Sam over all he has at every club helped in bringing young player into the 1st team

my few on young players will always be the same they need to play both 1st team and under 23,s

Sam did not tell Lookman to look elsewhere for game time Lookman came and asked if he could look elsewhere for game time then went to a team he will not get much game time over a team he would which brings up a whole new kettle of worms
« Last post by Mayor Farnum on February 18, 2018, 05:23:02 PM »
Can't believe there were 9 people in that poll who picked Aldardyce against all those other names.
Wonder do they still have that belief?

I voted for Sam and, with that list, I'd still  vote for him. What is more remarkable is that nearly fifty percent of the vote thought we could get Ancelotti, Tuchel or Someone.
The Everton Forum / Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« Last post by Dr. Sponge on February 18, 2018, 05:17:29 PM »
Well this spices Monday up a bit.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10