December 19, 2017, 04:14:24 AM

Author Topic: Which striker to go for in January?  (Read 14630 times)

November 19, 2017, 03:42:39 AM
Reply #360

boothill

According to reports, fernando torres looking for a move back to the premiership, any takers ?

deCoubertin

November 19, 2017, 03:44:41 AM
Reply #361

Jamokachi

The scout who lured Moussa Dembele to Celtic has revealed how Everton asked his advice over a 30million bid for the striker after selling Romelu Lukaku to Manchester United.

David Moss, who quit as Celtic's head of scouting in June to take up a role as Huddersfield Town's head of football operations, told Sportsmail: 'Everton were a club who phoned me up about him. They said: "David, what do you think?" I said: "Don't even blink, don't even think about it, sign him. It's a no-brainer".'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5094677/Everton-asked-advice-30m-bid-Moussa-Dembele.html

November 19, 2017, 04:37:30 AM
Reply #362

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
How's big bad Bas Dost doing this season?

November 19, 2017, 04:40:44 AM
Reply #363

boothill

I just think of u boats when his name comes up

November 19, 2017, 04:42:29 AM
Reply #364

therealdunc

Has joe max Moore retired?
Blue

November 19, 2017, 05:07:30 AM
Reply #365

toshyboy

We need a ready made premier league target man type striker to come in and hit the ground running. Giroud would be the ideal, but given the chances of that being slim, Id through 35-40m at palace for Benteke. Big price but were gonna have to pay a premium if we want premier league ready, jan is always inflated and everyone knows were desperate

November 19, 2017, 05:10:13 AM
Reply #366

therealdunc

Blue

November 19, 2017, 05:33:58 AM
Reply #367

toshyboy

November 19, 2017, 05:38:57 AM
Reply #368

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

9 goals in 11 games for Sp Lisbon in the league.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 05:40:00 AM by Duncs_a_legend »
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

November 19, 2017, 07:20:51 AM
Reply #369

ally2

Our scouts have to do better than Benteke, even if it is a cheap lump of a striker who can make the rest of team functional and score 5-10 goals. Just to tide us over.

November 19, 2017, 10:45:32 PM
Reply #370

Coyb12

I know he isn't a forward but there is rumour of a move for hamza Barry from hadjuk.

November 20, 2017, 09:09:06 PM
Reply #371

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Maybe more of a wide forward, rather than an out and out attacker, but if you believe the shoite that the usual suspects are spouting, Barcelona and Spurs (among others) are planning to raid little old Everton, for our Henry Onyekuru on loan to Anderlect. Sounds like another of our fuckups waiting to happen. We couldnt get him on a work permit, but what are the chances that if he did go to Spurs or someone, that they would have no trouble at all getting one. I know its probably just 99.99% paper talk, but the lad seems to be doing REALLY well, lets get him the fook back here.

November 20, 2017, 09:16:02 PM
Reply #372

Waltzer

Maybe more of a wide forward, rather than an out and out attacker, but if you believe the shoite that the usual suspects are spouting, Barcelona and Spurs (among others) are planning to raid little old Everton, for our Henry Onyekuru on loan to Anderlect. Sounds like another of our fuckups waiting to happen. We couldnt get him on a work permit, but what are the chances that if he did go to Spurs or someone, that they would have no trouble at all getting one. I know its probably just 99.99% paper talk, but the lad seems to be doing REALLY well, lets get him the fook back here.

I think we could probably have got special dispensation for Henry, what I expect happened is that when we signed him they werent expecting to sign nobody else and wanted him to have a years 1st team experience in in the CL too. The thought process was probably correct, the reality isnt!!
And I think the agreement we signed with Anderlect means we cant, but nothing a wad of money couldnt resolve I suspect.

November 20, 2017, 09:23:10 PM
Reply #373

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think we could probably have got special dispensation for Henry, what I expect happened is that when we signed him they werent expecting to sign nobody else and wanted him to have a years 1st team experience in in the CL too. The thought process was probably correct, the reality isnt!!
And I think the agreement we signed with Anderlect means we cant, but nothing a wad of money couldnt resolve I suspect.

Think he was relatively cheap so if it means effectively buying him again then so be it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 20, 2017, 09:25:18 PM
Reply #374

Waltzer

Think he was relatively cheap so if it means effectively buying him again then so be it.

Maybe give them the chance to take Sandro on a 6 month loan in exchange to get his confidence back up!! :)