December 18, 2017, 03:04:41 PM

Author Topic: Niasse  (Read 17636 times)

November 19, 2017, 02:45:10 AM
Reply #240

blueski

Can we get back OT.

What are we gonna do if Niasse does get some retrospective ban. I can't see us creating or scoring goals without him.
what's the rule on this anyway. the referee did see the incident and it would most likely show up in his match report. is it similar to retrospective bans for violent conduct in that respect?
Nil Satis

deCoubertin

November 19, 2017, 02:46:26 AM
Reply #241

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Can we get back OT.

What are we gonna do if Niasse does get some retrospective ban. I can't see us creating or scoring goals without him.

Worry about it if and when.

If it does happen, guarantee it'll be for the derby. But we probably wouldn't win that anyway.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

November 19, 2017, 02:47:24 AM
Reply #242

Lxxx

I'd still have him back in a flash though.

I actually wouldn’t.

See this is what really annoyed me about this summer. With £70m in the bank to buy his replacement, a season in Europe and the 7th best team in England  we should have been investing in the new Lukaku. Should have had a shortlist of strikers with a similar up and coming profile, like Atletico do every few years.

We had an opportunity to future proof that position while our star was high. Now we’ve blown it. We’re not an attractive proposition anymore. Knobheads.

November 19, 2017, 02:52:54 AM
Reply #243

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I actually wouldn’t.

See this is what really annoyed me about this summer. With £70m in the bank to buy his replacement, a season in Europe and the 7th best team in England  we should have been investing in the new Lukaku. Should have had a shortlist of strikers with a similar up and coming profile, like Atletico do every few years.

We had an opportunity to future proof that position while our star was high. Now we’ve blown it. We’re not an attractive proposition anymore. Knobheads.

Well, the fact we didn't replace him is one of the big reasons we're in the shit now.

But him back in the team would be a big help.

November 19, 2017, 02:59:25 AM
Reply #244

Lxxx

Well, the fact we didn't replace him is one of the big reasons we're in the shit now.

But him back in the team would be a big help.

But that’s a redundant argument though. He was always going to go, same as Stones. This issue is we have brought in £140m for the pair and not replaced either.

November 19, 2017, 02:59:47 AM
Reply #245

sam of the south

Normal service resumed tonight. Scoring the 4th goal in a 4-1 win.

Really?

I thought we limped to a fortunate 2-2 draw at Palace   :shock:
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

November 19, 2017, 03:00:55 AM
Reply #246

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
But that’s a redundant argument though. He was always going to go, same as Stones. This issue is we have brought in £140m for the pair and not replaced either.

Yeah, my comment is hypothetical.

November 19, 2017, 03:04:57 AM
Reply #247

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think I ever said he was shite. Just not an elite player good enough for a team with genuine ambitions to win the top prizes. There's plenty of Utd fans now questioning his contribution when he doesn't score.

Ha! Like fuck you're going to wriggle out of that one. No, you repeatedly said he was shite. I've just scrolled through some of your old posts on here and I'd say 50% of your posts were about how poor you thought he was. There's about 5 where you say he's worse than Anichebe.

It won't let me quote your posts as it was too long ago, but here's what you had to say about Steven Naismith:

Our best forward. Good finisher, decent passer, fantastic movement

He's better than lukaku in almost every aspect of the game.

November 19, 2017, 03:11:03 AM
Reply #248

Lxxx

Yeah, my comment is hypothetical.

I know mate. Ignore my ramblings

November 19, 2017, 04:46:07 AM
Reply #249

Martip

It's not brillisnt but he's an absolute pest....much more dangerous than dcl.

November 19, 2017, 04:59:45 AM
Reply #250

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Hes shit, I hate him
Well I was standing amongst 3,000 blues this afternoon who were bellowing Oumar, Oumar ! Louder than anything else but I guess they must all be deluded or maybe when you ate standing next to the pitch ( you can't sit in that shitty away section) you might get a better appreciation of the lads work rate and pace which you don't get on t.v.

November 19, 2017, 05:00:47 AM
Reply #251

Macca77

Well I was standing amongst 3,000 blues this afternoon who were bellowing Oumar, Oumar ! Louder than anything else but I guess they must all be deluded or maybe when you ate standing next to the pitch ( you can't sit in that shitty away section) you might get a better appreciation of the lads work rate and pace which you don't get on t.v.

Boss blue you

November 19, 2017, 05:03:30 AM
Reply #252

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Boss blue you

Why ? Because I dont "Hate" an Everton player ? Mate, I don't "hate" anyone, I pity a few that do though.

November 19, 2017, 05:05:03 AM
Reply #253

therealdunc

Less hatred please.

But it’s not hate to admit Niasse footballing ability is no where near the level of a premier league footballer.

Blue

November 19, 2017, 05:12:42 AM
Reply #254

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Less hatred please.

But it’s not hate to admit Niasse footballing ability is no where near the level of a premier league footballer.

You're chatting shite