January 17, 2018, 07:37:17 AM

Author Topic: January Targets  (Read 42695 times)

5 hours ago
Reply #1020

gizzblue

We should chip in and buy fifa 18 for Walsh. ...it's got way more nouse than that cunt...same as most nine year olds who play it .

deCoubertin

5 hours ago
Reply #1021

KoemansNumberTens

It is absolutely the very first, and most important, question that should be asked. Yes.

Alive Is the first and most important question. No point buying dead.
No sell on value

1 hour ago
Reply #1022

toffee_scot

So we want to buy another forward player?

How are we going to accommodate Terrier plus Tosun, DCL, Niasse, Sandro plus don't forget we have Onyekuru coming in the summer.

Meanwhile Cuco Martina is pinching himself yet again, he will still be the first name on the team sheet because whilst Baines is still injured there is absolutely nobody else who can play in his position that Martina can barely play in with a small level of competency.

1 hour ago
Reply #1023

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
So we want to buy another forward player?

How are we going to accommodate Terrier plus Tosun, DCL, Niasse, Sandro plus don't forget we have Onyekuru coming in the summer.

Meanwhile Cuco Martina is pinching himself yet again, he will still be the first name on the team sheet because whilst Baines is still injured there is absolutely nobody else who can play in his position that Martina can barely play in with a small level of competency.

Tosun first choice
Terrier second
DCL youthful tactical back up

Sandro going
Niasse going
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.