December 17, 2017, 06:22:07 AM

Author Topic: Wayne back at Goodison Park  (Read 3755 times)

February 14, 2010, 10:31:25 PM
Reply #15

.Rimbo.

???

Anyway, I'd love to have him here when he's about 30-33, like Louis Saha now.

You should've said that to a City fan four years ago!

deCoubertin

February 15, 2010, 03:32:13 AM
Reply #16

Brynrob50

For what its worth, my son whilst visiting  a club in Alderley Edge, happened to spot Wayne Rooney. Initially a 'Bouncer' prevented him from talking with the Roon but later, the Bouncer being absent at the time, he did manage to exchange a few words. Amongst
other things, Jem said to him " I hope one day we'll see you back at Everton" to which he replied "So do I".   Maybe a straw in the wind.
Me, I would love to see him back at his real home and we could certainly use him, right now

For those who might be interested, Alderley Edge is a rather posh area of the Greater Manchester connurbation  and is about 5 miles from Prestbury where he lives.

So Does Our Timmy and Jags lives about 2 miles away from him
Evertonians are Born not Bought.

February 15, 2010, 06:10:38 AM
Reply #17

bedfordtoffee

Let's face Rooney is the best footballer in this country if not the world. I only hate him when he scores against us but that applies to anyone who nets against us.
Bedfordblueboy

February 15, 2010, 06:15:23 AM
Reply #18

Craig_1878

Would love to see him back here like most and i think he will be at some point in the future.
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

February 15, 2010, 06:21:54 AM
Reply #19

bloody scally

I don't think he will want to come back to Britain and its weather, when he's playing in Madrid for extortionately high wages and getting a sorer and flakier sunburn.

February 15, 2010, 06:39:44 AM
Reply #20

ben0dover

he also said once a blue always a blue he is now a red
    luke dooley      

February 15, 2010, 04:10:49 PM
Reply #21

BlueSte

For what its worth, my son whilst visiting  a club in Alderley Edge, happened to spot Wayne Rooney. Initially a 'Bouncer' prevented him from talking with the Roon but later, the Bouncer being absent at the time, he did manage to exchange a few words. Amongst
other things, Jem said to him " I hope one day we'll see you back at Everton" to which he replied "So do I".   Maybe a straw in the wind.
Me, I would love to see him back at his real home and we could certainly use him, right now

For those who might be interested, Alderley Edge is a rather posh area of the Greater Manchester connurbation  and is about 5 miles from Prestbury where he lives.

Nope its true he'll be terrorising our defence on Sunday   :bonk: :headbang:
The Black Watch

February 18, 2010, 08:50:25 PM
Reply #22

BlueSte

Nope its true he'll be terrorising our defence on Sunday   :bonk: :headbang:

I stand corrected that'll be Saturday
The Black Watch