MmmBlueRamirez

Just won me £50.

Itís a sign.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

June 17, 2018, 11:52:36 PM
Reply #166

Evertonian in NC

well, if we get him, we get el hero nacional ahora
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

8 hours ago
Reply #167

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The new Suarez this lad. Champs league ready tho il afraid.

We should go for Bergwijn.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

6 hours ago
Reply #168

MexicanToffee

The new Suarez this lad. Champs league ready tho il afraid.

We should go for Bergwijn.
Yeah, canít see us getting Chucky Lozano anytime soon. He was a hot tomale before the world cup started. If he has a good WC then he will be off to the Champions league for sure.
« Last Edit: 6 hours ago by MexicanToffee »
ďHe loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.Ē

5 hours ago
Reply #169

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
People acting like all the other clubs in Europe didn't have a clue who Lozano was before the WC.
They've all had eyes on him. I don't think we're in a weaker position whether he has a good WC or not.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

4 hours ago
Reply #170

Shogun

Administrator
People acting like all the other clubs in Europe didn't have a clue who Lozano was before the WC.
They've all had eyes on him. I don't think we're in a weaker position whether he has a good WC or not.

I donít know, I reckon James Rodriguez was bought purely on the back of Brazil .
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

4 hours ago
Reply #171

Jay

If Lozano ends up out of reach Franco Cervi should be on the radar

3 hours ago
Reply #172

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
I donít know, I reckon James Rodriguez was bought purely on the back of Brazil .

Monaco had signed him the year before the world cup for £45m, he was hardly an unknown talent.
Whether he had a decent world cup or not that year, the best clubs would have already been sniffing around him.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"