June 25, 2017, 10:25:08 PM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman: Let's move clear of West Brom on Saturday  (Read 1094 times)

March 10, 2017, 01:34:03 AM
Read 1094 times

Everton News

Koeman: Let's move clear of West Brom on Saturday

Everton boss Ronald Koeman says he wants Saturday to be the day the Blues move clear of rivals for a European spot by beating nearest rivals West Brom at Goodison Park.

Source: Koeman: Let's move clear of West Brom on Saturday

March 10, 2017, 01:42:12 AM
Reply #1

Macca77

West Brom and rivals do not belong in the same sentence

March 10, 2017, 02:52:22 AM
Reply #2

MmmBlueToffee

Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

March 10, 2017, 03:01:32 AM
Reply #3

Ross

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 10, 2017, 03:16:41 AM
Reply #4

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Everyone can get as prissy as they want I will take 7th and Europe all fucking day this season.

March 10, 2017, 03:54:16 AM
Reply #5

Toddacelli

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 10, 2017, 08:50:02 AM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

March 10, 2017, 11:12:24 AM
Reply #7

Ramjam

If only we had beaten the team from the seven sister road
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 10, 2017, 12:54:22 PM
Reply #8

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
West Brom and rivals do not belong in the same sentence

So what do you call a team that are one position behind you in the league ?

March 10, 2017, 01:04:43 PM
Reply #9

Macca77

Shite

March 10, 2017, 01:06:58 PM
Reply #10

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

At the end of the season?

I call them Liverpool.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Aruna Kone, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 10, 2017, 02:08:35 PM
Reply #11

Rhys

I think we will finish 7th comfortably regardless of the result tomorrow. However if city have beaten Boro in the cup in the early game and we then beat west brom that's pretty much Europe wrapped up.

March 10, 2017, 02:18:04 PM
Reply #12

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I think we will finish 7th comfortably regardless of the result tomorrow. However if city have beaten Boro in the cup in the early game and we then beat west brom that's pretty much Europe wrapped up.

Not sure we can be that comfortable about finishing 7th regardless of the result tomorrow ? If WBA win they are one point behind us, one point with 11 games to go is not a "comfortable" margin in my opinion.

March 10, 2017, 02:42:43 PM
Reply #13

Rhys

Not sure we can be that comfortable about finishing 7th regardless of the result tomorrow ? If WBA win they are one point behind us, one point with 11 games to go is not a "comfortable" margin in my opinion.

Not at that point no, but over the following 6 games where they play;

Arsenal away
United home
Watford away
Soton home
Liverpool home
City away

That's where I think even if we lost tomorrow we'd pull clear into a comfortable position. Yes we have Liverpool and United but we also have hull burnley west ham and Leicester in that run. I don't think we will lose tomorrow, might not win but over the 7 games including us I don't think west brom will get more than 6-7 points.

March 10, 2017, 02:46:10 PM
Reply #14

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
And we have Chelsea, then Man Utd., Liverpool, and Arsenal away, hardly an easy run in, how many points from those three away games you reckon ?