December 17, 2017, 02:17:38 PM

Author Topic: Bolasie  (Read 1383 times)

September 26, 2017, 08:01:55 PM
Read 1383 times

mikey_blue

Sorry if there's already a thread. Couldn't find one!

If you're a follower of Bolasie on Twitter, then you may have seen the video of him training and actually kicking a ball.

Can't wait for him and Coleman to get back. What an upgrade our right hand side will have.

deCoubertin

September 26, 2017, 08:04:26 PM
Reply #1

Ridge

September 26, 2017, 08:24:27 PM
Reply #2

Macca77

The man is a magician

Can't wait to see him back on pitch, frustrating the fuck out of us all yet again

September 26, 2017, 08:24:39 PM
Reply #3

Shogun

Administrator
Isn't Coleman due back next Month?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 26, 2017, 08:28:25 PM
Reply #4

mikey_blue

Isn't Coleman due back next Month?

Similar sort of time scales. Neither have started training with the first team, but from what I can gather, Coleman is a little further on in his recovery.

God we miss him.

September 26, 2017, 08:36:09 PM
Reply #5

BlueNoseMike

Striker aside, bolasie is the missing link for me. Bit of pace and direct play to take us up the field quick. The rest can play intricate stuff but then he can whip in a mean ball

September 26, 2017, 08:46:59 PM
Reply #6

Tofifee

i said this in the Bournemath game thread, but it amuses me (and other GENUINE Yannick fans) how many lads on here, not talking about Mikey here, who suddendly are heralding the return of Yannick like a returning God! Before his injury the VAST majority of comment on here was negative, he was getting flak for all sorts, from poor delivery, waste of money, to one lad blaming him for James Comey re-opening Hillarys email file
Similarly pre Seamus injury you had lads here saying he wasn't half the player he used to be, saying we needed to start Holgate/Garbutt/Kenny etc etc
Much like if Morgan/Gylfi or Sandro were to get injured tomorrow and were coming back in 6 months time everyone would say we missed them terribly and it was great for them to be back, where as right now, the same lads are as popular around these parts as a dose of the clap!

September 26, 2017, 09:08:00 PM
Reply #7

formerKHL

well his knees look fine while pissing about.....
just like to see how his cruciate stands up to kicking a ball with power, whilst on the run and when he's stopping/turning at pace...

could be a while yet lads...

September 26, 2017, 09:09:38 PM
Reply #8

mikey_blue

i said this in the Bournemath game thread, but it amuses me (and other GENUINE Yannick fans) how many lads on here, not talking about Mikey here, who suddendly are heralding the return of Yannick like a returning God! Before his injury the VAST majority of comment on here was negative, he was getting flak for all sorts, from poor delivery, waste of money, to one lad blaming him for James Comey re-opening Hillarys email file
Similarly pre Seamus injury you had lads here saying he wasn't half the player he used to be, saying we needed to start Holgate/Garbutt/Kenny etc etc
Much like if Morgan/Gylfi or Sandro were to get injured tomorrow and were coming back in 6 months time everyone would say we missed them terribly and it was great for them to be back, where as right now, the same lads are as popular around these parts as a dose of the clap!

There's an old saying, mate. "You don't realise what you've got, until Cuco Martina is your only option for width" And In this instance, I think it's incredibly poignant.

September 26, 2017, 09:13:03 PM
Reply #9

kramer0

It'll be nice to have some unpredictability in attack again.

Right now, the only player we have who does anything unexpected is Cuco Martina. And that's in defense, which is not at all where you want that sort of behavior.

September 26, 2017, 09:20:46 PM
Reply #10

Evertonian in NC

In one of the press conferences last week, Koeman said November for both Coleman and Bolasie.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 26, 2017, 09:22:16 PM
Reply #11

formerKHL

I used to really enjoy the rare occasions when bolasie and delefeou played...you never knew what you'd get..but it was usually something unpredictable....me son used to go mad ...but I used to love it....

I think that's part of the problem with mirallas...too predictable...

September 26, 2017, 10:13:17 PM
Reply #12

Gary1878

The real test of these injuries is in the tackle. First step is to get him back into training and to become competitive again with teammates. Then step it up to football with U23s. Then bench and sub appearances. Then first team.

It is still a long road ahead for him and I would imagine December is more realistic, maybe even January to get him properly up to speed again. He needs patience with such a serious injury.

September 26, 2017, 10:19:42 PM
Reply #13

SANA_DR0

Wish he's back as soon as possible and when he's 100% ready..

Still that doesnt sort the issues now.. and if he's injured again or out for a few games (ban) then we must surely have other similar options... I  guess Lookman is one.. but I feel he's not ready for the 1st team in the premier..

If Coleman is back earlier,, i wouldnt mind Coleman and Kenny on the right hand side.. I think that would be pretty solid and will help Coleman as he wont need to have the whole wing to himself.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 26, 2017, 10:20:29 PM
Reply #14

Bluedylan

bolasie is the missing link for me

Racist
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.