January 19, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« Last post by blueToffee on 15 minutes ago »
Results were good out the gate, performances mostly still lacking, and were reverting to Koeman level. However, I do think there were/are copious problems with this squad be it imbalances or quality of player, so I'm trying to give him slack for the anemic attacking threat of late.

I like his first two signings, both signal a decent amount of ambition and attacking intent to get started with. The ability to make consistently good calibre signings is obviously a massive part of the game and why Moyes thrived here for long spells. If you bring in quality players, usually performances improve. While I'm not expecting one this window, I'd love to see a more creative passer in central midfielder added too...if we filled that position and added a left back there wouldn't be many excuses left for getting a much better level of performance from the team. I'd love to get to that point where I have faith in the squad again.
Amazing trivialisation.
« Last post by bacon sarnie on 2 hours ago »
I think he saved us from relegation, to be quite honest. Touch wood weíre out the shit, and I think we are purely because thereís so many crap teams in the league we MUST have 3/4 more wins in us, even just at home, but I think we were looking like a side that would go down.

And I hope he hasnít reached his Ďbounce has worn off and now the fans are bored of his negative tacticsí point already, because surely thatís supposed to take longer to get to than 3/4 weeks.

Iím not particularly worried about sam because I honestly donít think heís here next season. Tbh I think he knows that as well.

Touch cloth more likes matey, he's a fuckin snake oil salesman with a gob full of chewy & hopefully he'll take his wee namesake and fuck off seconds after the seasons last ball has been kicked.

Enter the next manager out of work....or The Dragon!
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Walcott signs
« Last post by bacon sarnie on 2 hours ago »
And you thought Jelovic didn't know the offside rule. Fuckinell..........'congrats on signing the worlds most boring player, thanks' says my mate Franko, Arsenal fan since 1963.

Lennon & Walcott at Everton. Shee-it, heavens to Betsy!

A contract! Fuck me.

So before they got together did they both sit down and determine terms of the relationship? Did they envisage what would be the recourse for early termination of the 'contract'? How about, did they make provisions for recourse when he gets drunk and wellies the shit out of her on the street.

This isn't simple it never is.

What if she has nowhere to go? What if her friendship group is the same as his and if she leaves him she'll have noone? What if she never completed schooling/held down a job because he has said to her "I'm a footballer and you will never have to work a day in your life while you're with me"?

Contracts can be verbal. Somethings should be pretty straight forward. Did you sign a prenup? What kind of marriage are you in?

if these two live together, they in a common law relationship. She has rights in the relationship as does he. check it out, legally biding contract.
« Last post by brap2 on 3 hours ago »
I think he saved us from relegation, to be quite honest. Touch wood weíre out the shit, and I think we are purely because thereís so many crap teams in the league we MUST have 3/4 more wins in us, even just at home, but I think we were looking like a side that would go down.

And I hope he hasnít reached his Ďbounce has worn off and now the fans are bored of his negative tacticsí point already, because surely thatís supposed to take longer to get to than 3/4 weeks.

Iím not particularly worried about sam because I honestly donít think heís here next season. Tbh I think he knows that as well.
What is a relationship but a contract? Yes there are emotions but essentially it is a contract. It's a horrible situation for her no matter what. Hope she is ok and hope it doesn't happen to her again even thought that's quite unlikely.
A contract! Fuck me.

So before they got together did they both sit down and determine terms of the relationship? Did they envisage what would be the recourse for early termination of the 'contract'? How about, did they make provisions for recourse when he gets drunk and wellies the shit out of her on the street.

This isn't simple it never is.

What if she has nowhere to go? What if her friendship group is the same as his and if she leaves him she'll have noone? What if she never completed schooling/held down a job because he has said to her "I'm a footballer and you will never have to work a day in your life while you're with me"?
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v West Brom
« Last post by Ramjam on 3 hours ago »
Must win this to stay away from the rest of the shite on our coat tails, all out attack.

Pickford
      Holgate Williams jags
JJK.       Gana  Rooney  vlasic
                    Siggy
         Walcott.      Touson.   
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10