July 22, 2018, 09:44:39 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Klopp has just said bullshit in his press conference, the media have all just pissed themselves from laughing, what a guy

Keep them coming lad, you're doing stellar work
The Everton Forum / Re: Bid rejected for Lookman
« Last post by sam of the south on 9 minutes ago »
Thing is, apart from Leipzig, Lookman hasn't said a thing about what's going on. I've not heard him say he wants to leave.

So all we are hearing is about a couple of bids and a mouthy Leipzig chairman.

Experience tells me there is generally no smoke without fire
« Last post by KoemansNumberTens on 12 minutes ago »
Thing is, apart from Leipzig, Lookman hasn't said a thing about what's going on. I've not heard him say he wants to leave.

Which is promising even if he does want to go. It looks like he might not kick up a fuss about it. Unless itís been implied itís in the pipeline
The Everton Forum / Re: Porto V Everton K.O 8PM
« Last post by sam of the south on 13 minutes ago »
Wonder what we can take from today, facing a team of portoís quality.

Still very much a B team but you might see Gana and Gylfi. You might see Walcott. Schneiderlin will start I think.

Walcott didnít travel did he?

Iím sure Silva just said on Sky that Walcott and Lookman were back at Finch Farm (I was in the middle of cooking, though, so I may have misheard)
Haven't been for years but it used to be a shithole. I remember watching a documentary about football away days a few years ago, they were interviewing a Raith fan and he was saying how shit the place was, just at that a small plane was flying over, he looked then said "see, here's the UN food parcels coming".  :snigger:
..................well it looked quite nice today with the sun shining on the blue sea. I guess it's like a lot of other post-industrial towns ,lacking in investment and new jobs.
« Last post by blargins on 48 minutes ago »

The Everton Forum / Re: Richarlison
« Last post by eyesalwaysblue on 49 minutes ago »
Haha see Iím jolly as fuck. Theyíve all got 45 minutes grace though
Think your overall assessment is fair as fuck, because we haven't half bought some shite...hopefully that's over..
The Everton Forum / Re: Lucas Digne
« Last post by Sir Stealth on 52 minutes ago »
Well up for signing Lucas 'Dixie Digne
The Everton Forum / Re: Porto V Everton K.O 8PM
« Last post by brap2 on 53 minutes ago »
Wonder what we can take from today, facing a team of portoís quality.

Still very much a B team but you might see Gana and Gylfi. You might see Walcott. Schneiderlin will start I think.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10