December 17, 2017, 10:26:27 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Everton  (Read 1343 times)

August 04, 2010, 03:34:22 AM
Read 1343 times

Ruleteros

Looking forward to this one tomorrow. Make sure you don't leave it too late to get your ticket tomorrow!

Below is a short clip of the Chilean supporters waving off their players ahead of the game.

BANDERAZO LA DESPEDIDA DEL PUEBLO ORO Y CIELO A LOS JUGADORES

Supporters from both Everton's will be meeting in Rigby's pub, near the town hall from 1pm. For more information visit the website or join the facebook group.

Cheers.

deCoubertin

August 04, 2010, 03:36:16 AM
Reply #1

Deano Blue Boy

Alright mate, nice to meet you.  Do you think your Everton have a chance against the Mighty Everton?

August 04, 2010, 03:43:27 AM
Reply #2

Ruleteros

Everton Chile have been training at finch farm this week ahead of the game.

August 04, 2010, 04:13:16 AM
Reply #3

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Wish our lot were that lively.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

August 04, 2010, 04:18:10 AM
Reply #4

.Rimbo.

Everton Chile have been training at finch farm this week ahead of the game.

He reminded me of Berba' for some reason!

August 04, 2010, 01:19:38 PM
Reply #5

bigmanbob

Looking forward to this one tomorrow. Make sure you don't leave it too late to get your ticket tomorrow!

Below is a short clip of the Chilean supporters waving off their players ahead of the game.

BANDERAZO LA DESPEDIDA DEL PUEBLO ORO Y CIELO A LOS JUGADORES

Supporters from both Everton's will be meeting in Rigby's pub, near the town hall from 1pm. For more information visit the website or join the facebook group.

Cheers.

A short clip, it's 9 minutes plus!!! It would be great if we could learn one of their songs (not the one that goes, Everton, Everton,Everton)

August 04, 2010, 03:41:43 PM
Reply #6

Connavar

Can't wait for this game. This is been high on my ones to watch for a while ever since I heard about the club.