October 21, 2018, 11:10:37 AM

Author Topic: Schneiderlin  (Read 6949 times)

December 25, 2017, 07:14:49 PM
Reply #45

EVERTON 66

Do not know. Unlike some other cast offs from Man Utd he came with a good reputation. Once again if Sam and his team can find a role for him in the squad and he is happy to stay as a squad member then keep him. Just do not play him and Gueye together.
My sentiments exactly he is still a good player n y can't we b like the other top teams n keep 2vgood players 4 every position makes sense. There will times suspensions n injuries  will amount so keeping him makes practical sense. As 4 the other midfielders besic should move on McCarthy is always injured Barclay doesn't intend staying n banigame is still raw!!!!

December 26, 2017, 03:36:12 PM
Reply #46

therealdunc

He is over rated

Looked good in an average Southampton team

Found out at Man United

Everton claim they want to be challenging with the likes of United, but that wonít be happening if we sign their cast offs and rejects

Time to get rid and move on
Blue

December 26, 2017, 03:51:47 PM
Reply #47

sam of the south

Je Suis Concombre 🥒✊🏼
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

December 26, 2017, 05:11:19 PM
Reply #48

Rodenplav64

He is over rated

Found out at Man United

Everton claim they want to be challenging with the likes of United, but that won’t be happening if we sign their cast offs and rejects

I am just glad City didn't mind signing Chelseas cast off in De Bruyne or us signing Chelseas cast off in Lukaku or Liverpool signing Chelseas cast off in Salah or ............................. ..... never mind I am sure their are cast offs the League over .

December 26, 2017, 05:29:46 PM
Reply #49

Lxxx

He is over rated

Found out at Man United

Everton claim they want to be challenging with the likes of United, but that wonít be happening if we sign their cast offs and rejects

Lots of good players move on from big clubs when it hasn't worked out. The key is to work out whether you're signing a player hungry to prove them wrong or one that has lost that desire and feels that anything else but a big club is a step down. I think we've signed the latter whereas there are plenty of examples of the former. It all just brings sharply into focus the due diligence we do/have done on our recruitment.

December 26, 2017, 06:02:18 PM
Reply #50

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Koeman really did a number on this team really. Remember when people were using terms like Rolls Royce for Schneiderlin?

December 26, 2017, 06:03:48 PM
Reply #51

therealdunc

I am just glad City didn't mind signing Chelseas cast off in De Bruyne or us signing Chelseas cast off in Lukaku or Liverpool signing Chelseas cast off in Salah or ............................. ..... never mind I am sure their are cast offs the League over .

All 3 examples when to other clubs and proved themselves

The end
Blue

December 26, 2017, 06:11:46 PM
Reply #52

Rodenplav64

The end

All 3 considered cast offs . The End .

By the way is our Manager a cast off ?

December 26, 2017, 06:17:39 PM
Reply #53

therealdunc

All proved themselves at other clubs before getting a big move
Blue

December 26, 2017, 06:48:38 PM
Reply #54

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Koeman really did a number on this team really. Remember when people were using terms like Rolls Royce for Schneiderlin?

The stats backed it up, he was playing extremely well. He is a talented player, that isnít up for debate imo.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 26, 2017, 07:44:26 PM
Reply #55

Ross

Interestingly heís now played exactly the same amount of matches and minutes (bar 10 less) to last season with us and his defensive stats are better this season than last.

I doubt anyone would suggest heís playing better this season though.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 26, 2017, 07:56:31 PM
Reply #56

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

The end

All three players were quite young as well.

We normally buy Utd players when they're in their prime and not likely to get any better. In other words, their cast offs. Maybe only Howard was a player who improved when he came to us.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

December 26, 2017, 09:34:39 PM
Reply #57

therealdunc

All three players were quite young as well.

We normally buy Utd players when they're in their prime and not likely to get any better. In other words, their cast offs. Maybe only Howard was a player who improved when he came to us.

Exactly

We had a long history under Moyes of buying United cast offs

We need to move on from buying their rubbish like Phil Neville and start competing with them for their transfer targets.
Likewise selling them our best player in the summer wonít help close the gap, but only increase it.
Blue

December 26, 2017, 09:58:38 PM
Reply #58

Lxxx

Exactly

We had a long history under Moyes of buying United cast offs

We need to move on from buying their rubbish like Phil Neville and start competing with them for their transfer targets.
Likewise selling them our best player in the summer won’t help close the gap, but only increase it.

Got no problem with selling clubs like Man U/City our best players for top money, as long as we have a recruitment strategy in place to spend it wisely and find the next gem.

December 26, 2017, 11:47:33 PM
Reply #59

Major Clanger

How?
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel