November 25, 2017, 08:15:58 AM

Author Topic: QPR v Everton 1-1  (Read 31838 times)

October 22, 2012, 03:02:54 AM
Reply #375

ally2

Think he goes down to early for shots and always looks like he has no chance. If he stays on his feet a second longer he might be able to thrust out a hand and who knows. Not blaming him.

Everything else he had to do was pretty routine.

Yes agree. He goes down regardless of where or when someone shoots. Maybe it's done on purpose but on the surface it seems wrong. Otherwise I'm indifferent to him. He's an average keeper. Nothing more. Nothing less.

October 22, 2012, 03:15:15 AM
Reply #376

Shogun

Administrator
Howard, Coleman, Baines, Jagielka, Mirallas and Jelavic were all on international duty compared to just Nelsen from QPR.

Wonder how much of an effect that had?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 22, 2012, 03:44:12 AM
Reply #377

GoodisonPk

Keepers are easy to pick on as a mistake basically means a goal. I really would love to know who people would prefer to Howard considering he cost 3m

Sent by carrier pigeon

This - cant believe the reaction on here - the only better keepers are hart and Cech and they've made some terrible howlers. Love Howard puts everything into the jersey.

October 22, 2012, 06:06:51 AM
Reply #378

bluestevie

Poor game, the early goal just seemed to rock us for much of it. Blame for that goes to the skipper but also to Coleman for stepping off Hoilett as he was running at him, sending off was stupid and a bit naive on Pienaar's part. Osman was anonymous and should have been hauled off at HT. Still think we can get something against that lot next week, could do with Gibson and/or Fellaini back though
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

October 22, 2012, 02:48:44 PM
Reply #379

Toddacelli

Thought Big Doug got it right.  :shock:

Moyes should have protected Pienaar for the derby. He bought a ready-made replacement for either Baines or Pienaar to cover for them if needed so if you can't throw him on against bottom of the league - when are you going to use him?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 22, 2012, 03:16:09 PM
Reply #380

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
okay maybe this wasn't one of my better Matchday threads...

Lazy bastard.

October 22, 2012, 04:34:38 PM
Reply #381

fritzlsloveden

Typical pre-derby game gifting them cunts a get out of jail free card.

Pienaar should of been hauled off when he was nearly 2nd yellowed 30 seconds earlier, he'd lost the plot.

If we don't have Gibson and Fellaini back by the derby I can see 'Rodgers' Revolution' fucking smashing us.

To be quite frank, the fact that we have ambitions of Europe or higher, but consistantly play Neville in CM - who wouldn't make CM for any other team in the league, is an absolute farce.

Fair enough we have a couple of injuries, but there must be more options available than having to play Anichebe and Neville in the same midfield in the year 2012.

I really think the CM is where we're going to lose that game, there's no one there to combat Gerrard or Sahin. It's such a shame we didn't manage to wing in Nzonzi, Essien or Vadis on the deadline.
grim